longly, a wail went forth. Pure
- mead of the hillock lay,
- shape, brief wallet to his side, and arm
loose, by his staff of
- briar, tradition stick-pass-on. His dream monologue was over,
- of cause, but his drama
parapolylogic had yet to be,
- distressfully (but, my dear, how successfully!) to wail he did,
- his locks of a lucan
tinge, quickrich, ripely
- those lashbetasselled lids on the verge of closing time, whiles
- ouze of his sidewiseopen mouth the breath of him,
- languishing as the
treacle or lichee
- purse could buy. Yawn in a
semiswoon lay awailing and (hooh!)
- what helpings of honeyful
swoothead (phew!), which
- piercing dulcitude! As were you suppose to go and push with
- your bluntblank pin in hand upinto his fleshasplush
- of some chubby boybold love of an angel.
- When, as the buzzer brings the
light brigade, keeping
- home fires burning, so on the churring call
themselves came at
- him, from the westborders of the eastmidlands, three kings of
- three suits and a crowner, from all their
cardinal parts, along
- the amber way where Brosna's
furzy. To lift them they did,
- senators four, by the first quaint
skreek of the gloaming and
- they hopped it up the
mountainy molehill, traversing
- of old times gone by of the days not worth remembering;
- inventing some excusethems, any sort, having a
- sweat of night blues
moist upon them.
- foorchtha!!! aggala!!!!
- Afeared themselves were to
wonder at the class of a crossroads
- puzzler he would likely be, length by
breadth nonplussing his
- thickness, ells upon ells of him, making so many square yards of
- him, one half of him in Conn's half but the whole of him never-
- theless in Owenmore's five quarters. There would he lay till
- they would him descry,
spancelled down upon a blossomy bed, at
- one foule
stretch, amongst the daffydowndillies, the flowers of
- narcosis fourfettering his
footlights, a halohedge of wild
- hovering over him, epicures
waltzing with gardenfillers, puritan
- shoots advancing to Aran chiefs.
- of him, the seamless
rainbowpeel. Aggala!!!! His bellyvoid of
- nebulose with his neverstop navel.
Paloola!!!!!! And his veins
- shooting melanite phosphor, his
- his asteroid knuckles, ribs and members.
- electrolatiginous twisted entrails
- Those four claymen
clomb together to hold their sworn
- chamber quiry on him. For he was ever their quarrel, the way
- they would see themselves, everybug his
bodiment atop of
- annywom her notion, and the meet of their
noght was worth two
- of his morning. Up to the esker
ridge it was,
Mallinger parish, to a
- mead that was not far, the son's rest. First klettered
- Gregory, seeking spoor through the deep
- Lyons, trailing the wavy line of his
partition footsteps (some-
- thing in his blisters was telling him all along how he had
- been in that place one time), then his Recordership, Dr
- dure Tarpey, caperchasing after honourable sleep, hot on to the
- aniseed and, up out of his
prompt corner, old
- MacDougal the hiker, in the
rere of them on the run, to make a
- quorum. Roping their ass he was, their
- by way of an afterthought and by no means
legless either for
- such sprouts on him they were that much
oneven it was tumbling
- he was by four
lengths, within the bawl of a mascot,
- kuss cley, patsy
watsy, like the kapr in the
kabisses, the big ass,
- to hear with his unaided ears the harp in the air, the bugle
wild as wild, the
mockingbird whose word is
- misfortune, so 'tis said, the bulbul down the
- The proto was
traipsing through the tangle then,
- Walker, godsons' goddestfar,
deputising for gossipocracy,
- and his station was a few perch to the
weatherside of the
- knoll Asnoch and it was from no other place unless there, how
- and ever, that he proxtended
aloof upon the ether
- Manuum, the hand making silence. The buckos beyond on the
- then stopped wheresoever they found their standings and that way
- they set ward about him,
doing obedience, nod, bend, bow and
- curtsey, like the watchers of
Prospect, upholding their
- awake prober's hats on their
firrum heads, the travelling court on
- its findings circuiting that
personer in his
fallen. And a
- youare of stenoggers they made of themselves, solons and
- chomorers, all told, with their hurts and
daimons, spites and
- clops, not even to the seclusion of their beast by them that was
- the odd trick of the
pack, trump and no friend of
- what do you think, who should be laying there above all other
- persons forenenst them only
Yawn! All of
asprawl he was laying
- too amengst the poppies and, I can tell you something more than
- that, drear writer, profoundly as you may
bedeave to it, he was
- oscasleep asleep. And it was far more similar to a satrap he lay there
- with unctuous beauty all surrounded, the
poser, or for whatall I
- know like Lord Lumen, coaching his preferred constellations in
- faith and doctrine, for old Matt Gregory, 'tis he had the
- erie, Marcus Lyons and Lucas
Metcalfe Tarpey and the
- that never forgave the ass that lurked behind
him, Jonny na
- More than their good share of their five senses
- you would say themselves were, fuming
censor, the way they
- could not rightly tell their
heels from their stools as they
- down a mamalujo by his
cubical crib, as question time drew
- nighing and the map of the souls' groupography rose in
- within their quarterings, to play tops or kites or hoops or marbles,
- curchycurchy, gawking on him, for the
issuance of his pnum and
- softnoising one of them to another one, the boguaqueesthers.
- And it is what they began to say to him tetrahedrally then, the
- masters, what way was he.
giving, the wee bairn.
Yun has lived.
Yerra, why dat, my leader?
Wisha, is he boosed or what, alannah?
Or his wind's from the wrong cut, says Ned of the
Why so and speak up, do you hear me, you sir?
rehearsing somewan's funeral.
- And as they were
spreading abroad on their
- drifter nets, the chromous
gleamy seiners' nets
and, no lie, there was
- word of assonance being
softspoken among those quartermasters.
Get busy, kid!
The present hospices is a good time.
I'll take on that chap.
- For it was in the back of their
- how they would be spreading in quadriliberal their
- fine attractable nets, their
nansen nets, from Matt Senior to the
- thurrible mystagogue after him and from
thence to the neighbour
- and that way to the puisny
donkeyman and his crucifer's
- And in their minds years
backslibris, so it was,
- how they would be meshing that way, when he
rose to it, with
- the planckton
at play about him, the
quivers of scaly
- their clutches of chromes of the highly
lucid spanishing gold
- whilst, as hour
gave way to
mazing hour, with Yawn himself
- keeping time with his thripthongue, to
ope his blurbeous lips he
- would, a let out classy, the way
myrrh of the moor and molten
- moonmist would be melding
mellifond indo his mouth.
Ecko! How sweet thee answer makes!
Afterwheres? In the
- land of lions' odor?
Friends! First if yu don't mind. Name yur historical
This same prehistoric barrow 'tis, the
I see. Very good now. It is in your
orangery, I take it, you
- have your letters. Can you hear here me, you sir?
Throsends. For my darling.
So long aforetime? Can you hear better?
Millions. For godsends. For my darling
Now, to come nearer zone; I would like to raise my
- deuterous point audibly touching this. There is this
- I am told by our interpreter,
Esellus, that there are fully
- six hundred and six ragwords in your
malherbal Magis lande-
- guage in which wald
wand rimes alpman and there is
resin in all
- roots for monarch but yav
hace not one pronouncable teerm that
- blows in all the vallums of
signify majestate, even
- provisionally, nor no
rhoda or torpentine path or
- nian via nor aurellian
gape nor sunkin
- nor crimeslaved cruxway and no
moorhens cry or mooner's
- plankgang there to lead us to
hopenhaven. Is such the
- vatur casematter
Magis megis enerretur mynus
- hoc intelligow.
How? C'est mal
tartagliano, perfrances. Vous
- n'avez pas d'o dans votre
provenciale, mousoo. Je
- cline mais Moy jay trouvay la
clee dang les champs. Hay sham nap
- poddy velour, come on!
Commong, sa na pa de valure? Whu's
- yur jambs? Whur's that inclining and talkin about the
- so cloover? A true's to your
dieudonnay. Have you seen her?
- Typette, my tactile O!
Are you in your fatherick, lonely one?
The same. Three persons. Have you seen my darling only
- one? I am sohohold!
What are yu
shevering about, ultramontane, like a
- Is there cold on ye, doraphobian? Or do yu want yur
The woods of fogloot! O mis
Whisht awhile, greyleg! The duck is rising and you'll wake
- that stand of plover. I know that place better than anyone. Sure,
- I used to be always overthere on the
fourth day at
- mother's place, Tear-nan-Ogre, my little grey home in the
- in or about Mayo
when the long dog
- coursing the marches
and they straining at the leash.
- shell for a guineagould!
Burb! Burb! Burb! Follow me up
- Tucurlugh! That's the place for the claire
- County Conway. I never knew how rich I was like
another story in
- the zoedone of the zephyros,
strolling and strolling, carrying my
thass withumpronouceable tail,
- the shore. Do you know my cousin, Mr Jasper
- keeps the Anchor on the Mountain, the parson's
son, Jasper of
- the Tuns, Pat Whateveryournameis?
and I dood. The wolves of Fochlut! By Whydoyou-
- callme? Do not flingamejig to the twolves!
amd that's a good wan right enough! Wooluvs
- no less!
moment now, if I
foreshorten the bloss on your
- bleather. Encroachement
Dunlin and turnstone
- augur us where,
how and when best as to burial of
- lage of dump and committal
noisance. But, since you invocate
- austers for the trailing
of vixens, I would like to send a
- rant around this blue lagoon. Tell me now this. You
- larned friend
rather previously, a moment since, about this
- or barrow.
suggest to you that ere there was this
- burrow, as you
seem to call it, there was a burialbattell,
- of millions of years. Would you
bear me out
in that, relatively
- speaking, with her jackstaff
jerking at her pennyladders, why
- not, and sizing a fair sail,
knowest thout the kind? The
- Pas, bound
for Weissduwasland, that
- Webster says, our ship that ne're returned. The Frenchman,
- was an orangeboat. He is a boat. You see him. The
- you see is they! Draken
ate it? What!
- Hennu! Spake
cortege, ringbarrow, dungcairn.
Beseek the runes
- and see the longurn!
Allmaun away when you hear the gang-
- horn. And meet Nautsen. Ess Ess. O
- ning two lay payees.
Norsker. Her raven
flag was out, the
- slaver. I trow
pon good, jordan's scaper,
- trustyman. Crouch
pigeons three! Say, call that girl with
- the tan tress awn! Call Wolfhound!
Wolf of the sea.
good now. That
folklore's straight from the
- mouth. I will crusade
on with the parent ship, weather prophet-
- ting, far away from those green hills, a station,
Ireton tells me,
for keeltappers, now to come
to the midnight
- on this levantine
Daneland sailed the oxeyed
- man, now mark well what I
Magnus Spadebeard, korsets
- A destroyer
in our port.
Signed to me with his
- bare his breastpaps to give suck, to suckle
Oh, Jeyses, fluid! says
the poisoned well. Futtfishy the
- First. Hootchcopper's
enkel at the navel manuvres!
Bill of old
Bailey! Whu's he? Whu's
- this lad, why the pups?
Hunkalus Childared Easterheld. It's his lost chance,
- Emania Ware him well.
Hey! Did you dream you were ating
- acushla, that
you tied yourself up that
I see now. We move in the beast circuls.
- pancercrucer! You took the words out of my mouth. A
- dread for a
dragon vicefather. Hillcloud
encompass us! You
- mean you lived as milky
- learned, volp volp, to
howl yourself wolfwise.
- your best.
I am dob dob dobbling like old
Booth's, courteous. The
- cubs are after
me, it zeebs, the whole
vuk vuk and
- vuk vuk to them, for Robinson's
Scents and gouspils! The animal jangs
again! Find the
- fingall harriers!
Here howl me
wiseacre's hat till I die of the
- milkman's lupus!
What? Wolfgang? Whoah! Talk very
- — Hail him heathen, heal him
- Eld es
endall, earth .....................?
A cataleptic mithyphallic!
Was this Totem
- Ancestor yu hald in Dies Eirae
where no spider webbeth or
- Anno Mundi
Be fair, Chris!
nonday I sleep. I dreamt of a
- wonday I shall wake. Ah! May he have now of here
- me! Sinflowed,
O sinflowed! Fia! Fia!
I have your tristich now; it recurs
in three times the same
- differently (there is such a fui fui story which
obtains of him):
- comming nown
asphalt to the concrete,
from the human
- historic brute,
Finnsen Faynean, occeanyclived, to this same
hillsir from yours, Mr Tupling
- de Heights, with his lavast flow and his rambling
- would he reoccur Ad Horam,
as old Romeo Rogers, in city or
- county, and your sure ob, or by, with or from an urb,
- know the differenciabus,
brauchbarred in apabhramsa,
- We speak of Gun, the farther. And in the locative.
of Chivitats Ei, Smithwick,
- Salem (Mass),
Childers, Argos and
Duthless. Well, I
- he might in a sense be both nevertheless, every at
man like my-
- self, suffix
it to say, Abrahamsk and Brookbear! By him it was
- done bapka, by me it was gone
into, to whom it will
- Mushame, Mushame! I am afraid you could not heave
- of your own old stepstones,
barnabarnabarn, over a
- down wall here in Huddlestown
to this classic Noctuber night
- but itandthey woule
binge, much as
vecious, off the dosshouse
- back of a racerider in his
- on her flat or
barely repeating himself. That is a tiptip tim oldy
- faher now the man I go in fear of, Tommy Terracotta,
- could be all your and my das,
the brodar of the
founder of the
- father of the finder of the pfander
pfunder of the furst
- in Ranelagh,
fuè fuè Petries
violet ice (I am
yam, as Me
- and Tam Tower used to
jagger pemmer it, over at the
Christy, meaning Dodgfather, Dodgson and
- spiriduous sanction!
softly. Aures are aureas. Hau's his
Me das has or
oreils. Piercey, piercey, piercey, piercey!
eyeluscious and muddyhorsebroth!
- But where do we get off,
Haltstille, Lucas and Dublinn! Vulva!
Macdougal, Atlantic City, or his onagrass
that is, chuam
- and coughan! I would go near
identifying you from
- tides, Jong of Maho,
and the weslarias round your yokohahat.
- And that O'mulanchonry plucher you have from the
- curst of Ireland, Glwlwd of the Mghtwg Grwpp, is no
- you either, Johnny my donkeyschott.
Number four, fix up your
and pull your
Hooshin hom to our regional's hin
and the gander of
- Hayden. Would ye ken
a young stepschuler of psychical
- graphy, the name of Keven, or (let outers
pray) Evan Vaughan,
- of his Posthorn
in the High Street, that was
shooing a Guiney
- gagag, Poulepinter,
that found the
dogumen number one, I
- would suggest, an illegible
downfumbed by an
If I do know sinted sageness?
Sometimes he would keep
- silent for a few minutes as if in prayer and clasp
his forehead and
- during the time he would be thinking to himself and
- not mind anybody who would be talking to him or
fish. But I no way need you, stroke oar
nor your quick
- handles. Your
too farfar a cock of the north there, Matty
- and your due
South I see. You're up-in-Leal-Ulster
- in-Easia, this is much better. He is cured by faith
who is sick of
- fate. The prouts
who will invent a writing there
ultimately is the
- poeta, still more
learned, who discovered the
raiding there origin-
- ally. That's the point of eschatology
our book of kills reaches
- for now in soandso many counterpoint
words. What can't be
- coded can be decorded if an ear aye
sieze what no eye ere grieved
- for. Now, the doctrine obtains,
occasioning cause caus-
- ing effects and affects occasionally recausing
altereffects. Or I
- will let me take it upon myself
to suggest to
twist the penman's
- tale posterwise.
gist is the gist of Shaum but the hand
- the hand of Sameas. Shan
- Shim - Schung. There is a strong
- suspicion on counterfeit
Kevin and we all remember
ye in child-
- hood's reverye.
'Tis the bells of scandal that gave tune to
- grumble over
him and someone between me and thee. He would
- preach to the
two turkies and dipdip all the
dindians, this master
- the abbey, and give gold tidings
to all that are in the bonze age
- of anteproresurrectionism
to entrust their easter neappearance
- to Borsaiolini's house of hatcraft.
He is our sent on the firm.
- Now, have you reasonable
hesitancy in your mind
- after fourpriest redmass
or are you in your
post? Tell me
- sans dismay.
Fierappel putting years on me! Nwo, nwo! This bolt
- hand be my worder! I'll see you moved
- Marcantonio! What cans such wretch to say to I or
how have My
- to doom with
him? We were
wombful of mischief
- wise, everliking a liked, hairytop
on heeltipper, alpybecca's
- wachsibles, an ikeson
am ikeson, that babe,
- leperd brethern,
Puer, ens innocens of but fifteen
- Ya all in your kalblionized so trilustriously standing the
- school, to be upright as his match, healtheous as
- so the salt and good wee braod,
did I alter-
- mobile him to a flare insiding
Been ike hins kinder-
- gardien? I know not, O cashla,
I am sure
- undered heaven,
meis enfins, contrasting the
first mover, that
- father I ascend fromming knows, as I think, caused
whom I, a
- self the sign, came remaining being dwelling ayr,
I was eltered impostulance possessing my future
- state falling towards thrice myself resting the
- I received the habit following Mezienius connecting
- including was verted embracing
- hairs, Oh laud, and removed my clothes from patristic
- meas minimas culpads! Permitting this
- crouched low
entering humble down, dead thrue mean
- logical past, making so smell partaking
myself to confess
- clean tumbluponing yous octopods,
mouthspeech allno finger-
- force, owning my mansuetude
before him attaching Audeon's
- prostratingwards mine sore
accompanying my thrain
- offering meye
eyesalt, what I (the person whomin I
now am) did
- not do, how he to say essied anding how he was
- andanding how he all locutey
sunt, why did you, my
- friend, blabber
always you would be so
delated to back me, then
- ersed irredent,
toppling Humphrey hugging
Nephew, old begge-
- laut, designing such post sitting his
office? Annexing then,
- producing Saint Momuluius,
snub around enclosing
- moving motion touching the other catachumens
- providing append of signature quoniam
you will celebrand my
quoniam, concealed a concealer, I am twosides
- a mockbelief insulant,
meer hyber irish. Well, chunk
- your dimned chink,
- have tooken in
hand to, I may as well humbly correct that
- pian now in case of
I've my pockets full comeplay
- of you laycreated cardonals, ap
rince, ap rowler, ap rancer, ap
I saved you fore of the Hekkites and you
- loosed me hind
- teachet you in fair time, my elders, the W.X.Y.Z.
and P.Q.R.S. of
powers and you, Ailbey and Ciardeclan, I learn,
- ing me altogether, circumdeditioned
me. I brought you from the
- loups of Lazary
and you have remembered my lapsus langways.
- cooshy lot! Mind of poison is. That time
- remembrance to spit humble makes.
is a cut
- above you peregrines.
Aye vouchu to rumanescu. See the
- of my generations! Has not my master, Theophrastius
- maticus, written that the spirit is from the upper
circle? I'm of the
with Prestopher Palumbus
and Porvus Parrio. Soa
- koa Kelly Terry
per Chelly Derry
look at my
- jailbrand Exquovis and sequencias
High marked on me
- similar in the foreign
by Pappagallus and Pumpusmugnus:
- ahem! Anglicey:
Eggs squawfish lean yoe
nun feed marecurious.
- Sagart can self
to Lowman Catlick's patrician
- morning coat of arms
with my High tripenniferry
- caudal mottams:
Itch dean: which Gaspey, Otto and
- renders: echo stay so! Addressing eat or not eat
- am. And, Mind, praisegad, is the first praisonal
- heard boissboissy in
Moy Bog's domesday.
Hastan the vista! Or
- in alleman:
it yourself, sugarstick! Misha,
Yid think whose was
- asking to luckat your sore toe
or to taste your
gaspy, hot and
- sour! Ichthyan! Hegvat tosser!
Gags be plebsed!
- voyous and her consinnantes!
Thugg, Dirke and
- Rose Lankester
Blanche Yorke! Are we speachin
- landadge or are you sprakin
sea Djoytsch? Oy
- where to go is knowing remain? Become quantity that
when what do? Knowing remain? Come back,
- wrily, to Bullydamestough! Cum him, buddy rowly,
- What about your thruppenny
croucher of an old fellow, me boy,
- through the ages, tell us, eh? What about Brian's
- onlieme, Master Monk, eh, eh,
Spira in Me Domino,
- Doyne! Fat prize the bonafide
peachumpidgeonlover, eh, eh,
- eh, esquire
earwugs, escusado, of
Jenkins' Area, with his I've Ivy
- under his tangue and the hohallo to his dullaphone,
- was a sound in the world? How big was his boost
friend and be
- shanghaied to
swaaber! The twicer,
- stable! Loud's curse to him! If you hored
outerly as we
lubberintly, from morning rice till nightmale,
- drums and bones and hums in drones your
- heer he.
Ho ha hi he hung!
mo, me speakee Yellman's lingas.
- Mistel Lu, please!
Me no pigey ludiments all same
Tellmastoly fella. Me pigey
savvy a singasong
- time. Pleasie, Mista Lukie Walkie!
Josadam cowbelly maam
- belongame shepullamealahmalong, begolla,
- she; plentymuch boohoomeo.
Confucium and the Elements! Tootoo
- Thot's never the postal
cleric, checking chinchin chat
- ponnippers! Halt
there sob story to your
- you roman cawthrick 432?
- — Quadrigue my
- Triple my
- Tandem my
History as her is harped. Too the toone your
- of. Tantris,
tryst and parting, by vowelglide!
- your thrilljoy mouths overtspeaking,
dragoman, hands under-
- studium. Plunger words
paddle verbed. Mere man's mime:
- God has jest. The
old order changeth and lasts like the
- Every third man has a chink
in his conscience and every other
- woman has a jape
in her mind. Now, fix on the little fellow in my
- eye, Minucius Mandrake,
and follow my little psychosinology,
- poor armer in
slingslang. Now I, the lord of Tuttu, am placing
- that inital T square
jade upright to your temple a
- moment. Do you see anything, templar?
see a blackfrinch pliestrycook
. . . who is carrying on
- his brainpan
. . . a cathedral of lovejelly
for his . . . Tiens,
- he is like somebodies!
Pious, a pious person. What sound of tistress
- ear? I horizont the same, this serpe
ramshead, and lay it
- lightly to your lip a little. What do you feel,
feel a fine lady . . . floating on a
- isisglass .
. . with gold hair to the bed . . . and
white arms to the
- twinklers . .
. O la la!
in a pure manner. O, sey but swift and still a vain
- essaying! Trothed
trenned tomorrow. I invert the initial
- of your tripartite
and sign it
sternly, and adze
to girdle on your
- breast. What do you hear, breastplate?
ahear of a
slappin his feet in a
- pool of bran.
acting like a bellax. And so the
- passes. Out of a hillside
into a hillside. Fairshee fading. Again
- am I deliciated
picaresqueness of your
- the oneir
urge iterimpellant, I feel
called upon to ask did it
- ever occur to you, qua you,
prior to this, by a stretch of
- your iberborealic
imagination, when it's
quicker than this quack-
- ing that you might, bar
accidens, be very largely substituted in
- potential secession
from your next life by a
- acter, voices apart? Upjack! I shudder
for your thought! Think!
- Put from your mind that and
take on trust
this. The next word
- depends on your answer.
thinking to, thogged be
thenked! I was just trying to
- think when I thought I felt a flea.
I might have. I cannot say for
- it is of no significance at all.
Once or twice when
I was in odin-
- burgh with my addlefoes, Jake
Jones, the handscabby, when I
- thinkled I wore trying on my
boy's apert, at
- my nexword nighboor's, and maybe more largely nor
- quosh yet you, messmate,
realise. A few times, so to
shape, I chanced
- to be stretching, in the shadow as I thought, the
- of myself in my ericulous
imaginating. I felt feeling a half Scotch
- and pottage
like roung my middle ageing like
- baste so that I
indicate out to myself and I swear my gots how
- that I'm not meself at all, no jolly
fear, when I realise bimiselves
- how becomingly
I to be going to become.
is that the way with you, you
craythur? In the becom-
- ing was the weared,
wontnat! Hood maketh not
frere. The voice
- is the voice of jokeup,
I fear. Are you imitation Roma now or
- Amor now. You have all our empathies,
Trickpat, if you
- don't mind, that is, aside from sings and mush,
answering to my
- straight question?
God save the monk! I won't mind this is, answering to
- your strict crossqueets,
whereas it would be as unethical for me
- now to answer as it would have been nonsensical
for you then
- not to have asked. Same no can,
home no will,
gangin I am.
- Gangang is Mine and I will return. Out of my name
you call me,
- Leelander. But in my
shelter you'll miss me. When
he's darkest horse in
Capalisoot. You knew me once
- but you won't know me twice. I am simpliciter
- the schoo, Freeday's child in loving and thieving.
My child, know this! Some portion of that answer appears
- to have been token by you from the writings of
- that first liar. Let us hear, therefore, as you
honour and obey the
- queen, whither
the indwellingness of
that which shamefieth be
- entwined of
one or atoned of two. Let us hear, Art simplicissime!
Dearly beloved brethren:
and Nola, leymon bogholders
- and stationary
orangey Saint Nessau Street, were
- explaining it avicendas
all round each other ere yesterweek out
- of Ibn Sen and
Ipanzussch. When himupon Nola Bruno
- polises his egobruno most unwillingly
seses by the mortal powers
- alionola equal and opposite brunoipso,
est, eternally provoking
- alio opposite equally as provoked as Bruno at being
- opposed by Nola. Poor omniboose,
singalow singelearum: so
- is he!
One might hear in their beyond that lionroar in the air
- again, the zoohoohoom of Felin
Bruin goes to
- aver who is? If
is itsen? Or you mean Nolans but Volans, an
- alibi, do you Mutemalice,
suffering unegoistically from the singular
- but positively enjoying on the
of that sole, you
blither, thou must
Oyessoyess! I never dramped
of prebeing a postman but
- I mean in ostralian someplace,
Cabler, of this city, whom 'tis better
- ne'er to name, my said
- looking at churches from behind, who is sender of
- Eve Cenograph
in prose and worse every Allso's night. High
- Brazil Brandan's Deferred,
midden Erse clare
- noughtnought nein. Assass.
Dublire, per Neuropaths.
- Starving today plays punk opening tomorrow two
- wire splosh
how two plays punk Cabler. Have you forgotten
- poor Alby Sobrinos,
blighter, identifiable by the
- necessary white patch on his rear? How he went to
- land after his lungs, my sad late brother, before
Won't you join me in a small halemerry, a bottle of
- the best, for wellmet Capeler,
united Irishmen, what though pre-
- ferring the stranger, the coughs and the itches and
- and the ratties the opulose and
bilgenses, for of
his was the
- patriots mistaken. The heart that wast
our Graw McGree!
- Yet be there some who mourn
him, concluding him dead,
- and more there be that wait astand.
His fuchs up the staires
- and the ladgers in his haires,
he ought to win that V.V.C.
- Fullgrapce for an endupper, half
muxy on his
- he were even among the lost! From ours
bereft beyond be-
- longs. Oremus
poor fraternibus that he may
yet escape the
- gallews and
still remain ours faithfully departed. I wronged
- I never want to see more of bad men but I want to
- any on the airse,
like Tass with much thanks,
- he lives sameplace in the antipathies
of austrasia or anywhere
- with my fawngest
hooshmoney, safe and damned, or
- has hopped it
or who can throw any lime on the
- my fond fosther, E. Obiit
- his condition off the Venerable Jerrybuilt,
not belonging to
- these parts, who, I remember
ham to me,
when we were like
- bro and sis
castor and porridge,
with his roamin I
- suppose, expecting for his clarenx
negus, a teetotum
- He feels he ought to be as asamed of me as me to be ashunned
- him. We were in one class of age like to two clots
of egg. I am
- most beholding
to him, my
namesick, as we sayed it in our Am-
- harican, through the Doubly
Telewisher. Outpassed hearts wag
- short pertimes. Worndown
shoes upon his feet, to whose
- dress no tongue can tell! In his hands a boot! Spare
me, do, a
- copper or two and happy I'll hope you'll be! It
- me behind with thanks from before and love to self
and all I
- remain here your truly friend. I am no scholar
but I loved that
- man who has africot lupps
moonshane in his profile,
- my shemblable! My freer!
I call you my
- you in your soberer otiumic
moments remind me deeply of my
- natural saywhen brothel
in feed, hop and
jollity, S. H.
- that benighted irismaimed,
who is tearly
- and Alibany.
you sing it it's a study. That letter selfpenned
- other, that neverperfect everplanned?
nonday diary, this allnights
dear sir! In this wireless age any
- up bostoons.
But whoewaxed he so
anquished? Was he vector
- victored of
Mighty sure! Way way for his wehicul! A parambolator
- ram into his
when he was reading
alawd, with two eco-
- lites and he's been failing
kink in his arts
Madonagh and Chiel, idealist
leading a double life! But who,
- for the brilliance
of brothers, is the Nolan as appearant nominally?
Mr Nolan is pronuminally
get it. By hearing his thing about a person one begins to
- place him for a certain in true. You reeker,
he stands pat for
- you before a direct object in the feminine. I see.
- sname. Now, I am earnestly asking you, and putting
- between this yohou
houmonymh, will just you search
- through your gabgut memoirs
for all of two minutes for this
pronolan, fairhead on
foulshoulders. Would it be
- in twofold
too fullfully true and
- rereally a doblinganger
much about your own medium
- sandy whiskers? Poke me
nabs in the ribs
and pick the erstwort
- out of his mouth.
Stauter of Holy
Baggot Street, formerly Sword-
- meat, who I surpassed
him lately for four and six bringing home
- the Christmas, as heavy as music,
hand to eyes on
the peer for
- Noel's Arch, in blessed foster's
place is doing the dirty on me
- with his tantrums
and all these godforgiven
kilowatts I'd be
- better off without. She's write to him she's levt
by me, Jenny
- Rediviva! Toot!
Detter for you, Mr Nobru.
Toot toot! Better for
- you, Mr Anol!
This is the way we. Of a redtettetterday morning.
When your contraman from
Tuwarceathay is looking for
that is not a good sign? Not?
I speak truly, it's a shower
sign that it's not.
What though it be for the sow of
his heart? If even she
- were a good pool Pegeen?
If she ate your windowsill
you wouldn't say sow.
Would you be surprised after that my asking have you a
- bull, a bosbully, with a whistle in his tail to
scare other birds?
Were you with Sindy and Sandy attending
Goliath, a bull?
sag what you like to. I was
- funeral. Simply and samply.
They are too wise of solbing their silbings?
And both croon to the same theme.
is Baggut's, when a
crispin sokolist besoops
- kamps or clapperclaws
A luckchange, I
- see. Thinking young through the
spread, the moral
- fat his mental leans
on. We can
cop that with our
straat that is
- called corkscrewed.
It would be the finest
- mile in every direction, from
Lismore to Cape Brendan, Patrick's,
- if they took the bint
out of the
mittle of it. You told of a tryst
- too, two a tutu. I wonder now, without releasing
- alcove, turturs
or raabraabs, have I heard mention of whose name
- anywhere? Mallowlane
or Demaasch? Strike us up either end
- Have You Erred off Van
Ebell Teresa Kane.
- — Marak!
- He drapped has draraks an
- And he had ta barraw tha watarcrass shartclaths
aff the ark-
- bashap af Yarak!
Braudribnob's on the bummel?
lillypets on the lea.
being again in becomings again. From the
- the allies through their
Pirce! Perce! Quick! Queck!
O Tara's thrush, the sharepusher!
And he said he was only
- taking the average grass temperature for
- blutchy scaliger! Who you know the
- mum and mistlemam? Maomi, Mamie,
My Mo Mum! He loves
- a drary lane.
Feel Phylliscitations to
daff Mr Hairwigger
- has just hadded twinned
little curls! He was resting between
sheets, wailing for white warfare, prooboor
- breton, and unbiassed
embarrassment of disposal
- first woking day, by Thunder, he
stepped into the breach
- on his recriution trousers and riding apron in
Baltic Bygrad, the
- old soggy, was
when the bold bhuoys of Iran wouldn't
voice you that, nice
Sandy man? Not large goodman
- is he, Sandy nice. Ask him
this one minute upthrow
- of his burly
ear womit he dropped his Bass's
flat. And for
- that he was allaughed? And then baited?
- dascessed!!!! Pairaskivvymenassed!!!!!
- needatellye, faulscrescendied!!!!!!!
Dias domnas! Dolled to dolthood?
- his daintree diva,
deltic dwilights, singing him henpecked
- through the bars?
My Wolossay's wild as the
- Grabashag, groogy,
scoop and I'll cure ye! Mother of emeralds,
- ara poog neighbours!
Capilla, Rubrilla and
- out dulay! Well, I beg to traverse
same above statement by saxy
- luters in their
of Coalcutter what
reflects upon my
of slow poisoning as my dodear
- mainhirr was confined
guardroom, I hindustand,
- of his Filthered pilsens
due to Zenaphiah Holwell, H and
- J. C. S, Which I was bringing up my quee parapotacarry's
- in my sedown chair
with my mudfacepacket from my cash
- chemist and
V.S. to our aural
Achmed Borumborad, M.A.C.A,
- Sahib, of a 1001
Syringa padham, Alleypulley, to
- see what was my watergood, my
- done by bollworm
in the rere of
- his galandhar pole on perch, together with his for
property of my deeply
who is costing
- us mostfortunes
which I am writing in mepetition to
- Djanaral, when
he was sitting him
humpbacked in dryfilthy-
- heat to his trinidads pinslers at their
mary, especially with him being
- fruit and certified by his sexular
clergy to have as badazmy
- emotional volvular,
basketful of priesters crossing
- singorgeous to aroint
- thereinafter liable
succumb when served with
- below the
belch, if my rupee repure
- took a brief one in his
out of the
- telling me see his
in Foraignghistan sambat papers Sunday
- tures of a welcomed
of Erill Pearcey O
- he never battered
one eagle's before paying me his
duty on my
to the parroteyes list in my nil
ensemble, in his lazy-
- chair but he hidded up my hemifaces in all my
- he locked plum
into my mirrymouth like Ysamasy morning in
- the end of time, with the
so light's hope on his ruddycheeks
- rawjaws and, my charmer,
whom I dipped
my hand in, he simply
- showed me his propendiculous loadpoker,
- sissastones, which
was as then is produced in his mansway by
- this wisest of the Vikramadityationists,
with the remere remind
- remure remark, in his
gulughurutty: Yran for parasites
- for the turkeycockeys
as this is for
was said by whem to whom?
It wham. But whim
Fantasy! funtasy on fantasy, amnaes fintasies! And there is
- nihil nuder
under the clothing moon. When
- of Torquells, bumpsed her dumpsydiddle down in her woolsark
- she mode our
girlery of peerlesses
to set up in all
- their bombossities
fiertey, fanned, flounced
- panned, while the massstab
exceeded is the
- measure, simplex
by which our Outis cuts his
- Arkaway now!
nudes say ayes
Eivin bemember for Gates of Gold for their
- suns berayed
her. Irise, Osirises! Be thy mouth given
- For why do you lack a link of luck to poise
pont of perfect,
- peace? On the vignetto
ragingoos. The overseer
of the house
- of the oversire of the seas, Nu-Men,
- the hawk, cry as the corncrake,
Ani Latch of the
postern is thy
- name; shout!
My heart, my mother! My heart, my coming forth of
- darkness! They know not my heart, O coolun dearast!
- gloomerie! Mon glamourie! What a surpraise, dear Mr Preacher,
- I to hear from your strawnummical
modesty! Yes, there was
- that skew arch
of chrome sweet home,
floodlit up above the
- flabberghosted farmament
bump where the camel got the
beryl and chrysolite,
- jade, sapphire,
jasper and lazul.
Bellona! Heavencry at earthcall, etnat
- your vulcanology
for the lava of
It's you not me's in erupting, hecklar!
being visible above thorizon,
- cluded by Satarn's
serpent ring system, the pisciolinnies
- Ardonis and Prisca
Parthenopea, are a bonnies
feature in the
- northern sky. Ers, Mores
Merkery are surgents
below the rim
- of the Zenith
Hesper and Mesembria
- weep in their mansions
Noth, Haste, Soot and Waste.
Uachet! Holy snakes,
- got barley under her fluencies!
he's on the
- move and he'll quivvy her with his strombolo!
- the bag of tow, as
broad above as he is below! Creeping
- through the liongrass and bullsrusshius,
- the Emfang de Maurya's
class, in Bill Shasser's
- academy, camouflaged as a blancmange
and maple syrop! Obei-
- sance so their
sitinins is the follicity of this
Orp! Her sheik
- Slave, his dick to Dave and the
fat of the land
to Guygas. The
pebbledropper haha halfahead
overground and she'd
- only chitschats
spanking bee bonetry,
Allapolloosa! Up the
- slanger! Three cheers and a heva heva for the name
giant sun is in his
emanence but which is chief of
- white dwarfees
of which he ever is
surabanded? And do you think
- I might have being his seventh! He will kitssle me
- What about his age? says you. What about it? says
I. I will
- confess to his sins and blush me further. I would misdemean
- rebuke to the libels
snots from the fleshambles,
- Synamite is
too good for them. Two overthirties in shore
- ties. She's askapot at
and she's citchincarry at the
- left Mrs Hamazum's.
Will you warn your old
- at baggermen, his chokefull
chewing his chain? Responsif you
- plais. The said Sully,
barracker associated with tinkers,
- blackhand, Shovellyvans,
annoyimgmost letters and
who is Magrath's
- smells cheaply of Power's spirits, like a deepsea dibbler,
and he is
- not fit enough to throw guts
down to a bear.
- when is a maid nought a maid he would go to anyposs
- for her! So long,
If they cut his nose on the
- they had their siven good reasons. Here's to the
leglift of my
- snuff and trout
with a mosaic
- of dispensations
froren black patata,
from my church
- ner. When Lynch Brother, Withworkers,
Friends and Company
- with T. C. King and the
Warden of Galway is
- stretch him
sacred by the powers to the
- hemp, hurray! says the captain in the moonlight. I
- him under my pallyass and slepp on him all nights
as I would
- roll myself for holy poly
borrowing places. How we will
- make laugh over him together, me and my Riley
in the Vickar's
- bed! Quink! says
cawls to me Granny-stream-Auborne
- when I am hiding under my hair from him and I
- Finnyking he's so joyant
a bounder. Plunk!
said he. Inasmuch
- as I am delightful to be able to state, with the
joy of lifing in my
- forty winkers,
that a handsome sovereign was
- in their pennis
in the sluts maschine, alonging wath a
of maryfruit under Shadow La Rose, to both
- the legintimate
lady performers of display unquestionable, Elsebett
- and Marryetta Gunning,
H2O, by that
noblesse of leechers
- his Saxontannery
with motto in
- saw Queen Molly's pants: and much admired engraving,
- complet manly
parts during alleged recent act of our chief
- mergey margey magistrades,
five itches above the
- required by statues. V.I.C.5.6. If you won't
release me stop to
- please me up the leg of me. Now you see! Respect.
- Your wife. Amn. Anm.
You wish to take us, Frui Mria, by degrees, as
- que patrona
but I am afraid, my poor woman of that same
- name, what with your silvanes
and your salvines, you are
Alas for livings' pledjures!
Lordy Daw and
Lady Don! Uncle Foozle
- Jack! Sure, that old humbugger
- in debt and doom,
on hill and haven, even by the show-the-flag
- flotilla, as I'm given now to understand, illscribed
in all the
and conspued in the
- tumbty, Sot on a Wall, Mute art for the Million.
There wasn't an
Dane's Island and the townlands
- from the Isle of Woman nor a one of the four
cantins nor any on
- the whole wheel of his ecunemical
allad the hold
scurface of the
jorth would come
- next or nigh him, Mr Eelwhipper, seed
nursery man, or
- his allgas bumgalowre, Auxilium Meum Solo A Domino (Amsad),
- for rime or ration,
piles or faces, after that.
wag, old Eire
wake as Piers Aurell was
I have it here to my fingall's
ends. This liggy piggy wanted
- to go to the jampot. And this leggy
peggy spelt pea. And theese
- lucky puckers
played at pooping tooletom. Ma's
da. Da's ma.
- — Pater
patruum cum filiabus familiarum. Or, but, now, and,
- ariring out of her
watersheads and, to change
- that subjunct
for once in a while
- ing back to stuff, if so be
you may identify yourself with the him
- in you, that fluctuous
neck merchamtur, bloodfadder and milk-
- mudder, since
then our too many of her, Abha na
Lifé, and getting
- on to dadaddy again, as them we're ne'er free of,
was he in tea
- e'er he went on the bier or didn't he ontime do
- heavy in sugar? He sent out
and he came back
- with a jailbird's unbespokables
in his beak and then he sent out
- Le Caron Crow and the peacies
are still looking for him. The
- seeker from the swayed,
the beesabouties from the parent
- Speak to the right! Rotacist
canny! He caun ne'er be bothered
- but maun e'er be
waked. If there is a future in every past that is
- present Quis est qui non novit quinnigan and
Qui quae quot at
- Quinnigan's Quake! Stump!
His producers are they not his con-
- sumers? Your exagmination round his factification
- ination of a warping
Arra irrara hirrara man, weren't they arriving in clansdes-
- tinies for the Imbandiment
of Ad Regias Agni Dapes, fogabawlers
- and panhibernskers, after the crack
- and houthhunters, like the
messicals of the great
god, a scarlet
- trainful, the Twoedged
Petrard, totalling, leggats
- their aggregate
ages two and thirty plus
- of them with insiders,
tuttifrutties allcunct, from
Rathanga, Rountown and Rush, from America
- and Asia Place and the
Affrian Way and Europa Parade
- sogar the wallies
of Noo Soch Wilds and from
- Rock and Sorrento,
lure of his weal
and the fear of his
- oppidumic, to
his salon de
espera in the keel
- lodes of ores flocking
fast to Mount Maximagnetic,
afeerd he was
- a gunner but
affaird to stay away, Merrionites, Dumstdumb-
- drummers, Luccanicans, Ashtoumers,
- Krumlin Boyards,
Phillipsburgs, Cabraists and
Raheniacs and the bettlers
of Clontarf, for to
- template in manifest
and pay their
before the both
- of him, twelve stone a side, with their Thieve le
Rouè! and their
- Shvr yr Thrst!
and their Uisgye ad Inferos! and their
at and in the licensed boosiness
primises of his del-
- hightful bazar
and reunited magazine hall, by
the magazine wall,
- Hosty's and Co, Exports, for his five hundredth and
- borthday, the grand old Magennis
and Rahli, taker
- of the tributes, their Rinseky Poppakork
and Piowtor the Grape,
- holding Dunker's durbar,
boot kings and
- and shawhs from paisley
muftis in muslim
- reiseines and
and a row of
- odd principeza
pettedcoat and the queen of knight's
- and the claddagh ringleaders
and the two
salaames and the Halfa
- Ham and the Hanzas Khan
with two fat
Maharashers and the
- German selver geyser
and he polished up,
- bulating to himsilf so silfrich,
and there was J. B. Dunlop, the
- best tyrent of ourish
times, and a
swanks of French wine stuarts
- and Tudor keepsakes
Cesarevitch for the current coun-
- ter Leodegarius
Sant Legerleger riding
lapsaddlelonglegs up the
- oakses staircase on muleback like Amaxodias
- quarters to the fore and kick to the lift, and he handygrabbed
- to his trulley natural anthem:
Horsibus, keep your tailyup,
- as much as the halle
of the vacant fhroneroom,
- Buttery, could
accomodate of the houses of
- Betters M.P, permeated
- melites P.P, and Ulster
Kong and Munster's
- Athclee Ensigning and Athlone Poursuivant
and his Imperial
- Catchering, his
fain awan, and his gemmynosed
- in epheud and ordilawn and his diamondskulled granddaucher,
Liubokovskva, all murdering Irish, amok
- amak, out of their boom companions
- and pammel and gougerotty, after plenty of his
fresh stout and
- his good balls of
malt, not to forget his oels a'mona
nor his beers
- o'ryely, sopped
down by his pani's
annagolorum, (at Kennedy's
- kiln she kned
her dough, back of her bake for me, buns!)
- izing and communicanting in the deification
of his members, for
- to nobble or salvage
their herobit of him, the
with his arthurious clayroses,
- Wrack, busted
to the wurld at large, on the
round, with the
- floodlight switched back, as true as the
- sword, and a dozen and one by one tilly
tallows round in ring-
- campf, circumassembled
by his daughters in the
- his sons, lying
high as he lay in all dimensions, in court dress and
- ludmers chain, with a hogo,
fluorescent of his
- him, like the cummulium of scents in an
- clustered on
his hayir, the spectrem of his prisent mocking the
of his dadtid,
bagpuddingpodded to the
- bewept of his
serafim, poors and personalities, ven-
- turous, drones
and dominators, ancients and
- his buttend
up, expositoed for sale after
- bulgy and
blowrious, bunged to ignorious,
healed cured and
- embalsemate, pending
rouseruction of his bogey,
- astounded, as
it turned up, after his life
overlasting, at thus being
- reduced to nothing.
Bappy-go-gully and gaff
for us all! And all his morties
- Humilo! Dauncy
O! Dood dood dood! O Bawse! O
- Boese! O
Mord! Mahmato! Moutmaro! O Smir-
- tsch! O Smertz! Woh
Hillill! Woe Hallall! Thou
- Huam Khuam!
Ser Oh Ser!
- See! Hamovs! Hemoves!
Mamor! Rockquiem eternuel give donal
- aye in dolmeny! Bat luck's
his eyis! (Psich!).
But there's leps of flam
in Funnycoon's Wick. The keyn
- has passed. Lung lift the keying!
God save you king! Muster of
the Hidden Life!
I had four in the morn-
- ing and a couple of the lunch and
three later on,
but your saouls
- to the dhaoul, do ye. Finnk.
Impassable tissue of improbable
D'yu mean to
- there where y'are now, coddlin
supernumerary leg, wi'that
- bizar tongue in yur
tolkshap, and your
shindies, like a
- muck in a market,
Sorley boy, repeating yurself, and tell me
I mean to sit here on this altknoll
where you are now,
- Surly guy, replete
in myself, as long as I live, in my
- like a sleepingtop, with all that's buried ofsins
- insidesofme. If I can't
this pound of pressed
ollaves I can
- sit up zounds
of sounds upon him.
Oliver! He may be an earthpresence. Was
- did I hear the Dingle
bagpipes Wasting war and? Watch!
- — Tris tris a ni ma mea!
Prisoner of Love! Bleating Hart!
- Lowlaid Herd! Aubain
Hand! Wonted Foot! Usque! Usque!
- Usque! Lignum
in . . .
Rawth of Gar and Donnerbruck
Fire? Is the strays world
- moving mound or what static babel
is this, tell us?
whoishe whoishe whoishe linking in? Whoishe
- whoishe whoishe?
The snare drum! Lay yer
lug till the groun. The dead giant
- manalive! They're playing thimbles and
bodkins. Clan of the
- Gael! Hop! Whu's
and finshark, they are
ring to the rescune!
Crum abu! Cromwell to victory!
gore them and gash
gun them and
widows and orphans, it's the
- ever! Up Lancs!
cry of the
roedeer it is! The white hind.
- linklink, the hound hunthorning!
Send us and peace!
Christ in our irish times! Christ on the airs independence!
- Christ hold the freedman's
chareman! Christ light the dully
Slog slagt and sluaghter! Rape the daughter! Choke the
Cloudy father! Unsure!
I am sold! Brinabride! My ersther!
- Brinabride, goodbye! Brinabride! I sold!
Pipette dear! Us! Us! Me! Me!
Fort! Fort! Bayroyt! March!
true. True! Isolde. Pipette. My
Brinabride, bet my price! Brinabride!
price, my precious?
Brinabride, my price! When you sell get my
Pipette! Pipette, my priceless one!
O! Mother of my tears! Believe for me! Fold thy son!
Now we're gettin it. Tune in
and pick up the
- counties! Hello!
Hello! Tittit! Tell your title?
Hellohello! Ballymacarett! Am I thru' Iss?
Tit! What is the ti . . ?
drop. Stand by! Blinders!
Juice, please! Foots!
Cigar shank and Wheat?
I gotye. Gobble Ann's Carrot
Now, after that justajiff siesta,
just permit me a
- moment. Challenger's Deep is
to this but, by our
- soundings in
channels, land is due. A truce
Clear the line, priority call!
Sybil! Better that or
- this? Sybil Head this end! Better that way? Follow
- Yes. Very good now. We are again in the magnetic
- you remember on a particular lukesummer
night, following a
- crying fair
day? Moisten your lips
for a lightning strike and begin
- again. Mind the flickers
Well. The isles is Thymes. The ales
- Genral. Delhi expulsed.
Still calling of somewhave from its
specific? Not more?
There were fires on every
bald hill in holy
- Ireland that night. Better so?
You may say they were, son of a cove!
Were they bonfires? That clear?
No other name would at all befit them unless that. Bona-
- fieries! With their blue
beards streaming to the
Was it a high
Whitest night mortal ever saw.
Was our lord of the heights nigh our lady of the valley?
He was hosting himself up and
flosting himself around and
- ghosting himself
to merry her murmur like an
Lewd's carol! Was there rain by any
Plenty. If you wend farranoch.
There fell some fall of
littlewinter snow, holy-as-ivory,
- I gather, jesse?
By snaachtha clocka. The
nicest at all. In hilly-and-even
Did it not blow some gales, westnass or
- strongly to less, allin humours
turn, jusse as they rose and
Out of all jokes it did. Pipep! Icecold. Brr
na brr, ny
- Lieto galumphantes!
cllng! Nmr! Peace,
Pacific! Do you happen to recollect
- whether Muna,
that highlucky nackt, was shining
Sure she was, my midday
darling! And not one but a pair
- of pritty geallachers.
Latearly! Latearly! Latearly!
That was latterlig certainly. And was there frostwork
- about and thick
hice, soon calid,
soon frozen, cold on
- warm but moistly
dry, and a
boatshaped blanket of bruma
- sighs and hellstohns
and flammballs and
vodashouts and every-
- thing to please everybody?
Hail many fell of greats! Horey morey
- There was, so plays your
- Obsoletely cowled.
Julie and Lulie at their
The amenities, the amenities of
the amenities with all their
- amenities. And the firmness of the formous
of the famous of the
- fumous of the
first fog in
From Miss Somer's nice dream
back to Winthrop's
- delugium stramens. One expects that kind of rimey
feeling in the
- sire season?
One certainly does. Desire, for hire, would tire a shire,
- phone, phunkel, or wire. And
Of whitecaps any?
Foamflakes flockfuyant from
Foxrock to Finglas.
A lambskip for the marines!
Paronama! The entire hori-
- zon cloth! All
effects in their joints
No here. Under the blunkets.
This common or garden
is now in stilller
- starey sphere
of an oleotorium for broken
pottery and ancient
Simply awful the dirt. An evernasty ashtray.
I see. Now do you know the wellknown kikkinmidden
- where the illassorted
first couple first met with each other? The
- place where Ealdermann
Fanagan? The time when Junkermenn
Deed then I do,
In Fingal too they met at Littlepeace aneath
- Yellowhouse of Snugsborough, Westreeve-Astagob and Sluts-
- end with Stockins of
Winning's Folly Merryfalls,
all of a two,
- skidoo and skephumble?
Godamedy, you're a delville of a tolkar!
Is it a place fairly exspoused to the four last
Well, I faithly sincerely believe so indeed if all what I
- to charity is half true.
This stow on the wolds,
Woful Dane Bottom?
It is woful in need whatever about anything or
- under the grianblachk sun of
gan greyne Eireann.
A tricolour ribbon that spells
a caution. The old flag, the cold
The flagstone. By tombs, deep
and heavy. To the unaveiling
- memory of. Peacer the
And what sigeth Woodin
Trickspissers vill be pairsecluded.
There used to be a tree stuck up?
There used, sure enough. Beside the Annar. At the ford
- of Slivenamond. Oakley Ashe's
elm. With a
snoodrift from one
- beerchen bough.
And the grawndest crowndest
- pole in all the reignladen history of Wilds.
from Nolan's, The Prittlewell Press, has nothing alike
- it. For we are fed of its forest, clad in its wood,
burqued by its
- bark and our lecture
is its leave. The cran, the
cran, the king of all
- crans. Squiremade
and damesman of
plantagenets, high and holy.
Now, no hiding your wren under a
bushle! What was it
- doing there, for instance?
Standing foreninst us.
In Summerian sunshine?
And in Cimmerian shudders.
You saw it visibly from your hidingplace?
No. From my invisibly lyingplace.
And you then took down in stereo
what took place being
- tunc committed?
I then tuk my takenplace lying
down, I thunk I told you.
- Solve it!
Remounting aliftle towards the ouragan
of spaces. Just
- how grand in cardinal rounders
preeminent giant, sir
- Arber? Your bard's
highview, avis on valley! I would like to hear
- you burble to
us in strict
conclave, purpurando, and without
- too much italiote interfairance,
what you know in petto
- sovereign beingstalk,
Tonans Tomazeus. O
Corcor Andy, Udi, Udite! Your
- nence and delicted fraternitrees!
There's tuodore queensmaids
- and Idahore shopgirls
woody babies growing upon her
- and bird flamingans
fuglewards on the tipmast
- and Orania epples playing hopptociel
- burn fenians snoring in his quickenbole
- its holy floor and culprines of Erasmus Smith's
- with their underhand
leadpencils climbing to her crotch
- origin of spices and charlotte
darlings with silk blue askmes
- chattering in dissent
gibbonses and gobbenses,
- and ghiberring proferring
praydews to their
- ing findblasts on their catastripes and the
- sioners chucking overthrown
milestones up to her to fall her
pommes annettes for their
- and handpainted hoydens
plucking husbands of him and cock
- robins muchmore hatching most out of his
- for him, the sun and moon pegging
- heather down and timtits tapping
resin there and tomahawks
- watching tar elsewhere, creatures of the wold
- hollow mid ivy, for to claw
and rub, hermits of the desert
- barking their
infernal shins over her
triliteral roots and his acorns
- and pinecorns shooting wide all sides out of him, plantitude
- outsends of
plenty to thousands, after the
truants of the utmost-
- fear and her downslyder in that
seeleib such a
out of that
- exquisitive creation and her leaves, my darling
- sinning since the night of time and each and all of
- meeting and shaking twisty
hands all over again in their new
- world through the germination
- outset till
end. And encircle him
Is it so exaltated, eximious,
menlike trees walking or
trees like angels weep-
- ing nobirdy aviar soar anywing to eagle
rocked of agues,
Telleth that eke the treeth?
Mushe, mushe of a mixness.
A shrub of libertine, indeed!
But that steyne of law indead
- what stiles its neming?
too hard parted!
I've got that now, Dr Melamanessy. Finight
- infinite true. The form masculine. The gender
feminine. I see.
- Now, are you derevatov
of it yourself in any way? The true
- tree I mean? Let's hear what science has to say, pundit-the-
- next-best-king. Splanck!
It reminds of the weeping of the daughters?
And remounts to the sense arrest.
The wittold, the
frausch and the
dibble! How this loose-
- affair brimsts of fussforus!
And was this
treemanangel on his
because Knockout, the
- him in the knechtschaft?
Well, he was ever himself for the presention of crudities
- animals for he had put his own
nickelname on every
- and herring before the climber
clomb aloft, doing the
- the park, flattering his
with her conconundrums.
- He would let us have the three barrels. Such was a
bitte too thikke
- for the Muster of the hoose
so as he called down on the Grand
- Precurser who coiled
crawler of the dupest dye
- thundered at
him to flatch down off that erection and be
- of himself for the bellance of hissch leif.
Oh Finlay's coldpalled!
Were you there, eh Hehr? Were you there when they
- lagged um
Wo wo! Who who! Psalmtimes
it grauws on me to ramble,
- ramble, ramble.
Woe! Woe! So that was how he became the foerst of our
Yesche and, in the absence of any soberiquiet,
- of our truefalluses.
How near do you feel to this capocapo promontory,
There do be days of dry coldness between us when he does
- be like a lidging house
far far astray and there do be nights of wet
- windwhistling when he does be making me onions woup
- of ways.
Now you are mehrer the murk, Lansdowne
- threwed her pippin's thereabouts
and they've cropped up tooth
- oneydge with hates to leaven this
- follow the spotlight,
please! Concerning a boy. Are you acquainted
- with a pagany, vicariously
known as Toucher 'Thom' who is. I
- suggest Finoglam as his habitat.
Consider yourself on the stand
- now and watch your words, take my advice. Let your
- Inter nubila numbum.
Never you mind about my mother or her
hopitout. I con-
- sider if I did, I would feel
frightfully ashamed of
He is a man of around fifty, struck
on Anna Lynsha's
- Pekoe with milk
and whisky, who does
messuages and has more
- dirt on him than an old dog has fleas, kicking
stones and knocking
- snow off walls. Have you ever heard of this old boy
- "Thim" of the fishy
stare who belongs to Kimmage, a
- trict, and is not all
there, and is all the more himself since he is
- not so, being most of his time down at the
Man where he
- steals, pawns, belches and is a curse, drinking
gaily two hours after
- closing time, with the coat on him
- tions, with his socks outsewed
his springsides, clapping his hands
- in a feeble sort of way and systematically mixing
with the public
- going for groceries,
slapping greats and littlegets
- his cattegut
belts, flapping baresides and waltzywembling
- in his accountrements
always in font of the
- a longarmed
lugh, when he would be finished with
Is it that fellow? As mad as the brambles
he is. Touch him.
- With the lawyers
sticking to his trewsershins and the
- notting on the basque
beret. He has kissed me more than
- once, I am sorry to say and if I did commit
gladrolleries may the
- loone forgive it! O wait till I tell you!
We are not going yet.
And look here! Here's, my dear, what he done, as snooks
- as I am saying so!
Get out, you dirt! A strangely striking
part of speech for
- the hottest worked word of ur
sprogue. You're not! Unhindered
- and odd times? Mere thumbshow?
How do I know? Such my billet.
Buy a barrack pass. Ask
- the horneys. Tell the robbers.
You are alluding to the picking pockets in Lower O'Connell
I am illuding to the Pekin
packet but I am
- Laura Connor's treat.
Now, just wash and brush up
your memoirias a little bit.
- So I find, referring to the pater
of the present man, an erely
- mented brick thrower, I am wondering to myself in
- qua our arc
covenant, was Toucher, a methodist,
- name, as others say, is not really 'Thom', was this
salt son of a
- century from Boaterstown,
William, the sealiest old for-
- ker ever hawked
crannock, who is always with him at
the Big Elm
- and the Arch after his teeth were shaken out of
their suckets by the
- wrang dog, for
pints 73 of
none Eryen blood in him abaft
- the seam level, the scatterling,
wearing his cowbeamer and false
- clothes of a brewer's grains
pattern with back
buckons with his
- motto on, Yule Remember, ostensibly
for that occasion only of the
- twelfth day Pax
and Quantum wedding, I'm wondering.
I bet you are. Well, he was wandering, you bet, whatever
- was his matter, in his mind too, give him his due,
for I am sorry
- to have to tell you, hullo
evoe, they were coming down from
- off him.
How culious an epiphany!
- — Hodie
It looked very like it.
Needer knows necess
and neither garments. Man is minded
- of the Meagher,
wat? Wooly? Walty?
Ay, another good button gone wrong.
Blondman's blaff! Like a skib leaked lintel
- leidend with . . .?
Pamelas, peggylees, pollywollies, questuants, quaint-
- aquilties, quickamerries.
Concaving now convexly
to the semidemihemispheres
- from the female angle, music minnestirring,
- sisters, P. and Q.,
- in pretty much the same
peach of all piedom, the
- quest of all quicks?
Peequeen ourselves, the prettiest pickles
- mute antes I
ever bopeeped at,
seesaw shallshee, since the town go
- went gonning on Pranksome Quaine.
Silks apeel and
Boy and giddle, gape
I hear these two goddesses are liable
to sue him?
Well, I hope the two Collinses
don't leg a bail to shoot him.
Both were white in black arpists at
cloever spilling, knickt?
Gels bach, I, languised,
Etoudies for the right hand.
Were they now? And were they watching you as watcher
- as well?
Where do you get that wash? This
representation does not
- accord with my
experience. They were watching the watched
- watching. Vechers all.
Good. Hold that watching brief and keep this witching
- longuer. Now, retouching
friend Tomsky, the enemy, did you
- gather much from what he let
drop? We are sitting
here for that.
I was rooshian mad, no lie.
I suspect you must have been.
You are making your thunderous
mistake. But I was dung
- sorry for him too.
O Schaum! Not really? Were you sorry you were mad
- with him then?
When I tell you I was rooshiamarodnimad
- altogether, so I was, for being sorry for him.
Would you blame him at all stages?
I believe in many an old stager.
But what seemed
- a Greek summed
nooth to a
giantle. Who kills the
cat in Cairo
- coaxes cocks in
I put it to you that this
was solely in his
- and that his haliodraping
het was why maids all sighed for him,
- ventured and vied
for him. Hm?
After Putawayo, Kansas,
- dames, it wouldn't surprise me in the very least.
That tare and this mole,
your tear and our smile. 'Tis life
- that lies if woman's eyes have been our old
undoing. Lid efter
- Reform in mine size his deformation. Tiffpuff up my
- would you puff the earthworm
outer my ear.
He could claud boose his eyes to
the birth of his garce, he
- could lump all
his lot through the half of her
play, but he jest
- couldn't laugh through the whole of her farce
becorpse he warn't
- billed that
way. So he
and has a
- lightning consultation and he
downadowns his pantoloogions
- and made a piece of first perpersonal
puetry that staystale
- mains to be. Cleaned.
Booms of bombs and heavy rethudders?
This aim to you!
The tail, so mastrodantic,
as you tell it nearly takes your
- own mummouth's
breath away. Your troppers are so
- because his troopers
were in difficulties. Still let stultitiam done
- in veino condone
veritues. How many were
- married on that top of all strapping
mornings, after the midnight
- turkay drive, my good watcher?
That'd be telling.
hoh frohim and heh
- fraher. But, as regards to Tammy
Thornycraft, Idefyne the lawn
- mare and the laney moweress
and all the
- massage him.
Now from Gunner Shotland to Guinness
- Come to the ballay at the
Hall. We mean to
be mellay on
- the Mailers' Mall.
And leap, rink and make follay
till the Gaelers'
- Gall. Awake! Come, a wake! Every old skin
in the leather world,
- infect the
whole stock company of
the old house of the Leaking
- Barrel, was thomistically
drunk, two by two, lairking o'
- with tombours a'beggars,
the blog and turfs and the brandywine
- bankrompers, trou
Normend fashion, I have been told down to
- the bank lean clorks?
were being operated
- after the tradition of a wellesleyan bottle
and a few plates
- were being shied
about and tumblers bearing traces of fresh
- porter rolling around, independent of that, for the
ehren of Fyn's
- Insul, and then followed that wapping
breakfast at the Heaven
- and Covenant, with Rodey O'echolowing how his
- the voters would be a comeback for e'er a one, like
- dations of Scandalknivery, in and on usedtowobble sloops
- cloasts, eh? Would that be a talltale
too? This was the
- Orther. This was his innwhite
Well, naturally he was, louties
also genderymen. Being
- Kerssfesstiydt. They came from all lands beyond the
- songs of Inishfeel.
mortem! No puseyporcious
- either, invitem kappines
all round. But the right reverend priest,
- Mr Hopsinbond, and the reverent bride
- were sober enough. I think they were sober.
I think you're widdershins
there about the right
- Magraw for the
Northwhiggern cupteam was wedding beastman,
- papers before us carry. You saw him hurriedly, or
did you if
- thatseme's not
Slater's hammer perhaps? Or he
- was in serge?
I horridly did. On the stroke
of the dozen. I'm sure I'm
- wrong but I heard the irreverend
Mr Magraw, in search of a
- stammer, kuckkuck
bedding out of the old sexton,
- red-Fox Good-man
sacristy, till they were bullbeadle
- black and bufeteer
blue, while I and Flood and the other men,
- jazzlike brollies
and sesuos, was
gickling his missus to
- the hall, the divileen,
(she's a lamp in her throth)
- cygncygn leckle and her twelve pound
A loyal wifish woman cacchinic
- she laylylaw was all their rage. But you did
- contact? In epexegesis
or on a point of order?
That perkumiary pond is beyawnd
- tonsions. I am resting on a pigs of cheesus but
I've a big
- suggestion it was about the pint of porter.
You are a suckersome! But
this all, as airs said to oska,
- was only that childbearer
- letties hereditate a dark mien swart
Only. 'Twas womans' too woman with mans'
hurley. The saloon bulkhead,
- you say, or the tweendecks?
Between drinks, I deeply painfully repeat it.
Was she wearing shubladey's tiroirs
in humour of her
- hubbishobbis, Massa's
Mrs Tan-Taylour? Just a floating
- ingdraws, a budge
of klees on her
- on her anulas findring
and forty crocelips in her
So this was the dope that woolied the cad that kinked
- ruck that noised
the rape that tried the
sap that hugged the mort?
That legged in the hoax that
The jest of junk
Jacked up in a jock
Lollgoll! You don't soye so! All upsydown
- creation? So
there was nothing serical between you? And
- salter, father of Izod, how was he now?
To the pink, man, like an
in his shirt and
- brustall to the
bear, the Megalomagellan
of our winevatswater-
- way, squeezing the life out of the liffey.
Crestofer Carambas! Such
zodisfaction. You punk
- He came, he kished, he conquered. Vulturuvarnar!
The must of
- his glancefull coaxing the beam in her eye? That
- this masked ball!
Yup! Titentung Tollertone
in S. Sabina's.
Aye aye, she
- was lithe and pleasable.
Wilt thou the lee?
Wilt thou the
- Wilt thou the hussif?
The quicker the deef the safter
sapstaff, but the main
- the mightier the stricker
strait. To the
go the game! It
- is the circumconversioning
paganelles by a
- knut cramwell energuman,
caecodedition of an absque-
- litteris puttagonnianne
to the herreraism of a
I believe you. Taiptope reelly,
Nautaey, nautaey, we're nowhere without ye!
In steam of
- kavos now
arbatos above our hearths doth
hum. And Malkos
- crackles logs
of fun while Anglys cheers our
ingles. So lent she
- him ear to burrow
his manhood (or so it
appierce) and borrow
- his namas? Suilful
- sigh from her gingering
mouth like a Dublin bar in the moarning.
- — Primus
The park is gracer than the hole, says she, but
- my fortune?
Eversought of being artained?
You've soft a say with ye,
- Flatter O'Ford,
that, honey, I
Is that answers?
It am queery!
The house was Toot and Come-Inn
by the bridge called
- Tiltass, but are you solarly
salemly sure, beyond the
- the canicular
year? Nascitur ordo seculi numfit.
Siriusly and selenely
sure behind the shutter. Securius indicat
- umbris tellurem.
Date as? Your time of immersion?
We are still in
- of. . . ?
Amnis Dominae, Marcus of Corrig. A laughin hunter and
- Purty Sue.
And crazyheaded Jorn, the
Fluteful as his orkan.
Ex ugola lenonem.
And Jambs, of
Delphin's Bourne or (as olders
choreopiscopally like an
- sun round the colander,
vice! Taranta boontoday! You
- should pree him prance
polcat, you whould sniff him wops
- around, you should hear his
- skirp a . . .
Crashedafar Corumbas! A Czardanser
- glad too. Ortovito semi ricordo.
The pantaglionic affection
- through his blood like a bad influenza in a
leap at bounding
Out of Prisky Poppagenua, the palsied
old priamite, home
- from Edwin Hamilton's Christmas pantaloonade, Oropos
- and Pantharhea
Gaiety, trippudiating round the aria,
- his fiftytwo heirs
of age! They may
reel at his likes but it's
- Bonum's shin do.
whit what was
Lillabil Issabil maideve,
and thranes and
trinies and traines.
A take back to the virgin
page, darm it!
Ay, graunt ye.
quobus quartet were there too, if I mistake not, as a
- sideline but, pace
the contempt of senate, well to the fore, in an
- amenessy meeting, metandmorefussed
to decide whereagainwhen
- to meet themselves flopsome and jerksome,
lubber and deliric,
- drinking unsteadily
- lancers and mastersinging
always with that
consecutive fifth of
- theirs, eh? Like four wise elephants
inandouting under a twelve-
scandalmongers, that familiar,
Desmond, Osmund and Kenneth. Making
- history all over the
In sum, some hum?
And other marrage feats?
stakes they were astumbling round the ranky roars
when Big Arthur flugged the field at Annie's
Suddenly some wellfired clay
was cast out through the
- schappsteckers of hoy's
Schottenly there was a
kicked out through the
- wasistas of
catacalamitumbling. Three days
- three times into the Vulcuum?
Or Noe et Ecclesiastes, nonne?
Ninny, there is no hay in Eccles's
Yet an I saw a sign of him, if you could
- acquinntence? Name or redress
him and we'll call it a night!
.i..'. .o..l .
are sure it was not a shuler's
shakeup or a plighter's
- palming or a winker's
wake etcaetera etcaeterorum you were at?
pro Nubis, Thundersday,
at A Little Bit Of
- Heaven Howth, the wife of Deimetuus (D'amn), Earl
- adam, of a Tartar
(Birtha) or Sackville-Lawry and Morland-
- West, at the Auspice
for the Living, Bonnybrook, by the
- and A. Briggs Carlisle, guardian of the birdsmaids
- iser for groom. Pontifical
mess. Or (soddenly)
- by the riots. No
Mayhem. Also loans through the post.
With or without
- security. Everywhere. Any
- purely providential.
Flood's. The pinkman, the squeeze,
pint with the kick.
- Gaa. And then the punch
Gaelicise it. Fox. The lady with
- lamp. The boy in the barleybag.
The old man on his ars. Great
- Scrapp! 'Tis we and you and ye and me and
- heels and shields. The eirest race, the ourest
nation, the airest place
- that erestationed. He was culping
penance while you were
- ringing his
belle. Did the kickee, goodman
rued fox, say anything
- important? Clam
or cram, spick or
No more than Richman's periwhelker.
Nnn ttt wrd?
Dmn ttt thg.
galled by scheme of scorn? Nock?
Sangnifying nothing. Mock!
- — Fortitudo eius rhodammum tenuit?
maim! Or something very similar.
should like to
euphonise that. It sounds an isochronism.
- Secret speech Hazelton and obviously disemvowelled.
But it is
- good laylaw too. We may take those wellmeant
kicks for free
though ultra vires,
void and, in fact, unnecessarily so.
- Happily you were not quite so successful in the
- whereby you
would sublimate your
- pressions, it seems?
was that? First I heard about it.
you or were you not? Ask yourself the answer, I'm
- not giving you a short question. Now, not to
up, cast your
- eyes around Capel
Court. I want you, witness of
this epic struggle,
- as yours so mine, to reconstruct for us, as briefly
as you can,
- exactly the same as a mind's eye
view, how these funeral games,
- which have been poring
over us through homer's kerryer
- geons, massacreedoed
as the holiname
rally round took place.
Which? Sure I told you that afoul.
I was drunk all lost life.
tell it to me
befair, the whole plan of campaign,
- that bamboozelem mincethrill
voice of yours. Let's have it,
- christie! The Dublin own, the thrice
Ah, sure, I eyewitless
foggus. 'Tis all around me bebatters-
- bid hat.
Ah, go on now,
Masta Bones, a gig
gag, with your
- darky in blued
suit. You were ever the gentle poet,
patcher cap, pratey
man? Be nice about
- it, Bones
Minor! Look chairful! Come,
delicacy! Go to the end,
- thou slackerd!
Once upon a grass and a hopping high grass it
- — Faith, then,
Meesta Cheeryman, first he
come up, a
- as a gig, badgeler's
rake to the town's major from the
- MacSmashall Swingy of the
Cattelaxes, got up regardless, with
- a cock on the Kildare side of his
Tattersull, in his riddlesneek's
- ragamufflers and the horrid
contrivance as seen above, whisklyng
- into a bone tolerably delicately, the
Wearing of the Blue, and
- off his plushkwadded bugsby in his
perusual flea and
- ner, saying good mrowkas to
weevilybolly and dragging his feet
- in the usual course and was ever so terribly
naas, really, telling
- him clean his nagles and fex himself up,
Miles, and so on and so
- fort, and to take the coocoomb to his
grizzlies and who done
- that foxy freak on his bear's hairs like fire bursting out of the
- Ump pyre and, half hang me,
sirr, if he wasn't wanting his
- calicub body back before he'd to take his life or so save his life.
- Then, begor,
counting as many as eleven to thritytwo seconds
- with his pocket browning, like I said,
wann, this is
- my awethorrorty, he kept
forecursing hascupth's foul
- Cogan, for coaccoackey the key of
John Dunn's field fore it was
- for sent and the way
robbed and wolfling to
- know all what went off and who burned the hay, perchance
- thoult say, before he'd kill all the
kanes and the price of
- Purcell's faketotem, which the man, his
plantagonist, up from the
- bog of the depths who was raging with the thirst of the sacred
- sponge and who, as a
pasht, so far as him was con-
- cerned, was only standing there nonplush to the corner of
- Street, perplexing about a
pupparing to spit,
- wanting to know whelp the henconvention's compuss
- he wanted with him new nothing about.
A sarsencruxer, like the Nap
O' Farrell Patter
- and burgess medley? In other words, was that how in the
- curse of things, as complement to compliment though, after a
- manner of men which I must and will say seems extraordinary,
- their celicolar subtler
angelic warfare or photoplay
Truly. That I may never!
- — Did one
scum then in the auradrama, the
deff, after some
- clever play in the mud, mention to the other undesirable, a
- dumm, during diverse intentional instants, that upon the
- after the angerus, how for his
deal he was a
- to wend himself to a medicis?
- — To be sore he did, the
huggornut! Only it was turnip-
- hudded dunce, I beg your pardon, and he would jokes
- blow the betholder with his black
masket off the
- — Sublime was the
The author, in fact, was mardred.
Did he, the first spikesman, do anything to him, the last
- spokesman, when, after heaving some more smutt and
- between them, they rolled togutter into the ditch together?
- Black Pig's Dyke?
No, he had his teeth in the back of his head.
Did Box then try to shine his puss?
- — No but Cox did to
shin the punman.
- — The
worsted crying that if never he looked on
- ma's again and the bester
huing that he might ever save
- — Trulytruly
Asbestos he ever. And sowasso I never.
That forte carlysle touch breaking the campdens
Are you of my meaning that would be going on to about
- half noon, click o'clock,
time, by your
- querqcut quadrant?
- — You will be asking me and I
wish to higgins you wouldn't.
- Would it?
- — Let it be twelve thirty after a
somersautch of the
- — And it was
eleven thirstytoo befour in soandsuch, reloy on it!
- — Tick up on time.
Howday you doom? That rising day
- sinks rosing in a night of
nine week's wonder.
marcy buckup! The uneven day of the
- month of the unevented year. At
mart in mass.
- — A
triduum before Our Larry's own day. By which of your
- chronos, my man of four watches,
larboard, starboard, dog or
Dunsink, rugby, ballast and ball. You can imagine.
Language this allsfare for the loathe of
- about it. Will you swear all the same you saw their shadows a
- hundred foot later, struggling diabolically over this, that and
- the other, their virtues
pro and his
- Ruins, Drogheda Street, and kicking up the devil's own
- for the Milesian wind?
- — I will. I did. They were. I swear. Like the
- So wreek me Ghyllygully! With my tongue through my
- the headlong stone of
kismet if so 'tis the will of Whose B. Dunn.
- — Weepin Lorcans! They must have put in some wonderful
- work, ecad, on the quiet like, during this arms'
- forces vegateareans. Dost thou not think so?
- — Ay.
- — The illegallooking
range or fender,
- product of Hostages and Co, Engineers, changed feet several
- times as briars revalvered during the
Puff! Excuse yourself. It was an ersatz
- — They did not know the war was over and were only
- belling or bereppelling one another
by chance or
- sham bottles, mere and
betwinst Picturshirts and
- Scutticules, like their caractacurs in an Irish
Ruman to sorowbrate
- the expeltsion of the
Danos? What sayest thou,
- — That's all. For he was heavily
- in Bucclis
I mean the Morgans and the Dorans, in finnish?
- — I know you don't, in
- — The
mujic of the footure on the barbarihams of the
- Co Canniley?
- — Da Donnuley.
Yet this war has meed peace?
In voina viritas.
Ab chaos lex,
- neat wehr?
- — O bella! O
pia! O pura! Amem. Handwalled amokst us.
- Thanksbeer to Balbus!
- — All the same you sound it twould
clang houlish like
- hopen for christmians?
But twill cling hellish like engels opened to
- you've sensed, whole the sum. So be vigil!
And this pattern pootsch punnermine of concoon and
- proprey went on, hog and
minne, a whole whake, your night after
- larry's night, spittinspite on Dora
O'Huggins, ormonde caught
- butler, the artillery of the
O'Hefferns answering the cavalry of the
- MacClouds, fortey and more
fortey, a thousand and one times,
- according to your cock and a
story? Lludillongi, for years
- and years perhaps?
- — That's ri. This is his
largos life, this is me timtomtum and
- this is her two peekweeny ones. From the last finger on the
- second foot of the fourth man to the first one on
the last one of
- the first. That's right.
Finny. Vary vary finny!
It may look funny but fere it is.
- — This is not
guid enough, Mr Brasslattin. Finging and
- ing and winging and ponging! And all your
rally and ramp and
- rant! Didget think I was asleep at the wheel? D'yu mean to tall
- grand jurors of
thathens of tharctic
on your oath,
me lad, and
- ask us to believe you, for all you're enduring
long terms, with
- yur last foot foremouthst, that yur moon was shining on the
- tors and on the cresties and winblowing night after night, for
- years and years perhaps, after you swearing to it a while back
- before your Corth examiner,
Markwalther, that there was
- in planty all the teem?
Perhaps so, as you grand duly affirm, Robman
- I never thought over it, faith. I most certainly think so about it.
- I hope. Unless it is actionable. It would be a
charity for me to
- think about something which I must on no caste accounts omit,
- if you ask to me. It was told me as an inspired statement by a
- friend of myself, in reply to salute, Tarpey, after three o'clock
- mass, with forty ducks indulgent, that some rain was promised
- to Mrs Lyons, the invalid of Aunt
Tarty Villa, with lots
- and sousers and likewise he told me, the
recusant, after telling
- mass, with two hundred genuflexions, at the split hour of
- blight when bars are keeping so sly, as was what's follows. He
- is doing a walk, says she, in the feelmick's park, says he, like
- a tarrable Turk, says she,
letting loose on his
- begalla, he meet himself with Mr
of a Tuesday
- who said Father MacGregor was desperate to the bad place about
- thassbawls and ejaculating about all the stairrods and the
- pew swashing his earwanker and thinconvenience being locked
- up for months, owing to being putrenised by
- the apparatus, and for Tarpey to pull himself into his
- fish and to push on his
borrowsaloaner and to go to the tumple
- like greased lining and see Father MacGregor and, be Cad, sir, he
- was to pipe up and saluate that clergyman and to tell his holiness
- the whole goat's throat about the three shillings in the
- and to say how Mrs Lyons, the
cuptosser, was the infidel who
- prophessised to pose three shielings Peter's
pelf off her tocher
- from paraguais and
albs by the yard to Mr Martin Clery for
- Father Mathew to put up a midnight
saints withins of a
- Thrushday for African man and to let Brown child do and to leave
- he Anlone and all the nuisances committed by
soldats and non-
- behavers and missbelovers for
N.D. de l'Ecluse to send more
- heehaw hell's flutes, my
prodder again! And I never brought my
- cads in togs blanket!
- — Angly as arrows, but
you have right, my
- Mugn and Cannut. Should brothers be for awe then?
- — So let use off be
octo while oil
bil and wheel
- whang till wabblin befoul you but mere and mire
- knaver mate a game on the bibby bobby
Quatsch! What hill ar yu fluking
about, ye lamelookond
- fyats! I'll discipline ye! Will you swear or affirm the day to
- second sight noo and
recant that all yu affirmed to profetised at
- first sight for his southerly accent was all
- ye, ay or nay?
Ay say aye. I affirmly swear to it that it
rooly and cooly
- boolyhooly was with my
holyhagionous lips continuously poised
- upon the rubricated
annuals of saint ulstar.
That's very guid of ye, R.C.! Maybe yu wouldn't mind
- talling us, my labrose lad, how very much bright
- paperming comfirts d'yu draw for all yur
- — Rootha
prootha. There you have me!
Vurry nothing, O
- potators, I call it for I might as well tell yous
Essexelcy, and I
- am not swallowing my air, the
Golden Bridge's truth. It amounts
- to nada in pounds or pence. Not a glass of Lucan nor as much as
- the cost price of a
trousertree or the three crowns
- round your draphole (isn't it
dram disgusting?) for the whole
- dumb plodding thing!
Come now, Johnny! We weren't born yesterday.
- quid retribuamus? I ask you to say on your
scotty pictail you
- were promised fines times with some staggerjuice or
- on strip or
in larges, at the Raven and
Sugarloaf, either Jones's
- lame or Jamesy's gait, anyhow?
- — Bushmillah! Do you think for a moment? Yes, by the way.
- How very necessarily true! Give me fair play. When?
- — At the Dove and Raven tavern,
no, ah? To
wit your wiz-
- — Water, water,
darty water! Up
sod! Beet peat wheat
What harm wants but demands it! How would you like to
- hear yur right name now, Ghazi
tristy minstrel, if
- yur not freckened of frank comment?
- — Not afrightened of
Frank Annybody's gaspower or
- conditioned ulcers neither.
- — Your uncles!
- — Your
- — Will you repeat that to me outside,
- — After you've
shouted a few? I will when it suits me,
- — Guid! We make fight! Three to one!
But no, from exemple, Emania Raffaroo! What do you
- have? What mean you, august one? Fairplay for
Finnians! I will
- have my humours. Sure, you would not
do the cowardly thing
- and moll me roon? Tell
Queen's road I am
- but whenever! Buy!
Ef I chuse to put a bullet like yu through the
- heckling what business is that of yours, yu bullock?
- — I don't know, sir. Don't ask me, your
- — Gently, gently
Northern Ire! Love that
hand! Let me
- once more. There are sordidly tales within tales, you clearly
- understand that? Now my other point. Did you know, whether
- by melanodactylism or purely
libationally, that one of these two
- Crimeans with the fender, the taller man, was accused of a
- tain offence or of a choice of two serious
charges, as skirts were
- divided on the subject, if you like it better that way? You did,
- you rogue, you?
You hear things. Besides (and serially now)
- eyes, don't forget. Hah!
- — Which moral
turpitude would you select of the two, for
- choice, if you had your
way? Playing bull before shebears or the
- hindlegs off a clotheshorse? Did any
- goaters appear periodically up your sylvan family tree?
Buggered if I know! It all depends on how much family
- silver you want for a nass-and-pair. Hah!
What do you mean, sir, behind your hah! You don't hah
- to do thah, you know,
Nothing, sir. Only a bone moving into place. Blotogaff.
- — Whahat?
- — Are you to have all the pleasure
quizzing on me? I didn't
- say it aloud, sir. I have something inside of me talking to myself.
You're a nice third degree witness, faith! But this is no
- laughing matter. Do you think we are
tonedeafs in our noses to
- boot? Can you not distinguish the sense,
prain, from the sound,
- bray? You have homosexual catheis of
empathy between narcis-
- sism of the expert and steatopygic
invertedness. Get yourself
- — O,
begor, I want no expert
nursis symaphy from yours
- broons quadroons and I can psoakoonaloose myself any time I
- want (the fog follow you all!) without your interferences or any
- other pigeonstealer.
Have you ever weflected, wepowtew, that the evil what
- though it was willed might nevewtheless lead somehow on to
- good towawd the genewality?
A pwopwo of haster meets waster and talking of
- by a show of hands, whether
declaratory or effective, in all
- seriousness, has it become to dawn in you yet that the deponent,
- the man from Saint Yves, may have been (one is reluctant to use
- the passive voiced) may be been as much
sinned against as sin-
- ning, for if we look at it verbally perhaps there is no
true noun in
- active nature where every bally being
read this mufto
is becoming in its
owntown eyeballs. Now the long form and
- the strong form and reform alltogether!
- — Hotchkiss Culthur's
Everready, one brother to never-
- reached, well over countless hands, sieur of many winners and
- losers, groomed by S. Samson and son,
bred by dilalahs, will
- stand at
Bay (Dublin) from nun till
dan and vites inversion and
- at Miss or Mrs's MacMannigan's Yard.
Perhaps you can explain, sagobean? The Mod needs a
Pro general continuation and in particular explication to
- your singular interrogation our asseveralation.
- will smile but me and Frisky Shorty, my inmate friend, as is
- common struck on poplar poetry, and a few
fleabesides round at
- West Pauper
Bosquet, was glad to be back again with the chaps
- and just arguing friendlylike at the
- a wee chatty with our
hosty in his
comfy estably over the old
- middlesex party and his moral
turps, meaning flu, pock, pox
- and mizzles, grip,
gripe, gleet and
- and dumps. What me and Frisky in our
concensus and the whole
- double gigscrew of
suscribers, notto say the
- successfully concluded our tour of bibel, wants to know is
- here. Supposing, for an ethical fict, him, which the
- showed, to have taken his epscene
licence before the
- divisional respectively as regards them male privates and or
- concomitantly with all common or
neuter respects to them
- public exess females,
whereas allbeit really sweet
fillies, as was
- very properly held by the metropolitan in connection with this
- regrettable nuisance, touching
arbitrary conduct, being in strict
- contravention of schedule in
board of forests and works bylaws
- regulationing sparkers' and
succers' amusements section of our
- beloved naturpark in pursuance of which police agence me and
- Shorty have approached a reverend gentlman of the name of
- Mr Coppinger with reference to a piece of fire
fittings as was
- most obliging, 'pon my sam, in this matter of his explanations
- affirmative, negative and limitative, given to me and
- touching what the good book says of toooldaisymen, concerning
- the merits of early
bisectualism, besides him citing from approved
- lectionary example given by a valued friend of the name of Mr
- J. P. Cockshott, reticent of England, as owns a pretty
- Quis ut Deus, fronting on to the
Bluffs as was telling us
- categoric how Mr Cockshott, as he had his assignation with,
- present holder by deedpoll and
indenture of the swearing belt,
- he tells him hypothetic, the reverend Mr
- himself disjunctively with his
windwarrd eye up to a dozen miles
- of a cunifarm school of herring, passing themselves
- by the Bloater Naze from twelve and them
mayridinghim by the
- silent hour. Butting, charging,
- shrinking, swaying,
darting, shooting, bucking and
- their dossies sodouscheock with the
twinx of their taylz. And,
- reverend, he says, summat problematical, by yon socialist sun,
- gut me, but them errings was as
gladful as Wissixy
- be considering, flipping their little
pot em, the fresh
- little flirties, the dirty little
gillybrighteners, pickle their
- the little smolty
gallockers, and, reverend, says he, more
- titoff, zwelf me Zeus, says he, lettin olfac be the extench of the
lamme the curves of their
- the everurge flossity of their pectoralium, them little
- lators, says he, most apodictic, as sure as my briam eggs is on
- cockshot under noose, all them little
upandown dippies they was
- all of a libidous pickpuckparty and raid on a
- doodah in testimonials to their early
bisectualism. Such, he says,
- is how the reverend Coppinger, he visualises the
- homelies of creed
crux ethics. Watsch yourself
- morkning in your bracksullied twilette. The use of cold water,
- testificates Dr Rutty, may be warmly recommended for the
- jugation of cungunitals loosed.
- — Tallhell and
Barbados wi ye and your
- Pelagiarist! Remonstrant
Montgomeryite! Short lives to your
- relatives! Y'are absexed, so
mackerglosia and mick-
Wait now, leixlep! I scent eggoarchicism. I
will take you
- to task. I don't follow you that far in your otherwise accurate
- account. Was it esox lucius or salmo
ferax? You are
- into the driven future, are you not, with this
- — Lalia
Lelia Lilia Lulia and lively lovely
- — Gubbernathor! That they say is a
fenian on the secret.
- Named Parasol
Spawning ova and
fry like a marrye
- monach all amanygoround his seven parish churches! And
- peopling the ribald baronies with
dans, oges and conals!
- — Lift it now,
Hosty! Hump's your mark! For a runnymede
- landing! A dondhering vesh vish,
es hit neat zoo?
- — There's
an old psalmsobbing lax salmoner fogeyboren
- Who went floundering with his
boatloads of spermin spunk about.
- Leaping freck after every
long tom and wet lissy between Howth and
- Our Human Conger
Hep! I can see him in the fishnoo! Up wi'yer
- Hold that lad! Play him,
- — Pull you, sir! Olive
quill does it. Longeal of Malin, he'll
- cry before he's flayed. And his tear make newisland. Did a rise?
- Way, lungfush! The great fin may
cumule! Three threeth o'er
- the wild! Manu
- — He missed her mouth and stood into
rape, so as now any bompriss's bound to get
- up her if he pool her leg and
bunk on her butt. No, he
- a skate and berthed on her
byrnie and never a fear but they'll
- land him yet, slitheryscales on
liffeybank, times and times and
- halve a time with a pillow of sand to
Do you say they will?
- — I bet you they will.
- — Among the shivering
sedges so? Weedy waving.
- — Or tulipbeds of
- — Where you take your
mugs to wash after dark?
- — To my lead, Toomey lout,
- — Besides the
bubblye waters of, babblyebubblye waters of?
- — Right.
- — Grenadiers. And tell me now. Were these anglers or
- ers coexistent and
compresent with or without their
- — Three
in one, one and three.
- Shem and Shaun and the
shame that sunders em.
- Wisdom's son, folly's brother.
- — God bless your
ginger, wigglewaggle! That's three
- and no burners. You're forgetting the
jinnyjos for the fayboys.
- What, Walker John
Referent? Play us your
patmost! And un-
Naif Cruachan! Woe on woe, says
Wardeb Daly. Woman
- will water the wild world over. And the maid of the folley will go
- where glory. Sure I thought it was larking in the
trefoll of the furry
- glans with two stripping
- MacGarry, he was, hand to dagger, that time and their mother, a
- rawkneepudsfrowse, I was given to understand, with
- vius heirs, begum. There was that one that was always mad gone
- on him, her first king of cloves and the most
- in Corrack-on-Sharon, County
Rosecarmon. Sure she was near
- drowned in pondest coldstreams of admiration
forherself, as bad
- as my Tarpeyan cousin,
making faces at her bach-
- spilled likeness in the brook after and cooling herself in the
- element, she pleasing it, she praising it, with salices and
- wehls, all tossed, as she was, the
- — O, add
bridelittle! All of her own!
- are as the doaters of
Secilas through their laughing
- classes becoming poolermates in laker life.
- — It seems
to same with
Ys? Gotellus! A
- for tie taughts!
- — Listenest,
mearest! They were
harrowd, those fin-
- weeds! Come, rest in this bosom! So sorry you lost him, poor
- lamb! Of course I know you are a viry vikid girl to go in the
- dreemplace and at that time of the draym and it was a very wrong
- thing to do, even under the dark flush of night,
dare all grand-
- passia! He's gone on his
bombashaw. Through geesing and so
- pleasing at Strip Teasy up the stairs. The boys on the corner were
- talking too. And your soreful miseries first come on you. Still to
- forgive it, divine my lickle
wiffey, and everybody knows you do
- look lovely in your invinsibles,
Eulogia, a perfect apposition with
- the coldcream,
Assoluta, from Boileau's I always use in the wards
- after I am burned a rich egg and derive the greatest benefit,
- sign of the cause. My, you do! Simply adorable! Could I but
- pass my hands some, my hands through, thine
- vicky veritiny! O Fronces, say
- The way they curve there under nue
cuffs! I am more
- divine like that when I've two of everything up to boyproof
- knicks. Winning in a way, only my arms are whiter, dear.
- Blanchemain, idler.
Fairhair, frail one. Listen, meme sweety! O
- be joyfold! Mirror
justice, taper of ivory, heart of the cona-
- vent, hoops of gold! My veil will save it
undyeing from his ether-
- nal fire! It's meemly us two,
meme idoll. Of course it was
- right verry
wickred of him,
reely meeting me disguised, Bortolo
- mio, peerfectly appealling,
D.V., with my lovebirds, my
- binas. Their sinsitives
shrinked. Even Netta and
Linda, our seeyu
- tities and they've sin sumtim,
tankus! My rillies were
- my aftscents embre. How me adores eatsother simply (Mon
- beau! Ma reinebelle!), in his
storm collar, as I leaned yestreen
- from his muskished labs, even my little
pom got excited, when I
- turned his head on his same manly bust and kissed him more.
- Only he might speak to a person, lord so picious,
taking up my
- worths ill wrong! May I introduce! This is my
futuous, lips and
- looks lovelast. Still me with you, you poor chilled!
Will make it
- up with mother Concepcion and a glorious lie between us,
- sweetness, so as not a novene in all the convent
loretos, not my
- littlest one of all, for mercy's sake need ever know, what passed
- our lips or. Yes sir, we'll will! Clothea wind! Fee o fie!
- niced! Bansh the dread!
Alitten's looking. Low him
- me feel good in the
moontime. It will all take bloss as oranged at
- St Audiens rosan chocolate
chapelry with my
- after at minne owned hos for all the
catclub to go cryzy and
- Father Blesius Mindelsinn will be
beminding hand. Kyrielle
- tion! Crystal elation! Kyrielle elation! Elation
immanse! Sing to
- us, sing to us, sing to us! Amam! So meme nearest, languished
- hister, be free to me! (I'm fading!) And listen, you, you beauty,
- esster, I'll be clue to who knows you, pray Magda, Marthe with
- Luz and Joan, while I lie with warm lisp on the
- — Eusapia!
Fais-le, tout-tait! Languishing hysteria? The
- historique? How is this at all? Is dads the
thing in such or are
- tits the that? Hear we here her first
- suora? Alicious, twinstreams
- glass or alas in jumboland?
Ding dong! Where's your pal in
- silks alustre? Think of a maiden,
Presentacion. Double her,
- nupciacion. Take your
first thoughts away from her,
- cion. Knock and it shall appall unto you! Who shone yet
- mers will be e'er scheining.
Cluse her, voil her,
hild her hindly.
- After liryc and
aglo iris of the
vals. This young
- barlady, what, euphemiasly? Is she having an
ambidual act her-
- self in apparition with herself as
- — Dang! And
tether, a loguy O!
- — Dis and dat and
dese and dose! Your crackling out of your
- turn, my Moonster
firefly, like always. And
2 R.N. and
- horns Connacht, stay off my air! You've
grabbed the capital and
- you've had the lion's shire since
1542 but there's all the difference
- in Ireland between your borderation, my
chatty cove, and me. The
- leinstrel boy
to the wall is gone and there's
moreen astoreen for
- Monn and Conn. With the tyke's named
- nimmer win! You
last led the first when we last but we'll first
- trump your last with a lasting. Jump the
railchairs or take them,
- as you please, but and, sir, my queskins first,
foxyjack! Ye've as
- much skullabogue cheek on you now as would boil a
- kalebrose. Did the market
missioners Hayden Wombwell, when
- given the raspberry,
fine more than
sandsteen per cent of chalk
- in the purity, promptitude and perfection flour of this
- materialist and less than a seventh pro mile in his meal?
- bright young chaps of the brandnew
- and with maternal sanction
compellably empanelled at
- sessions under the six disqualifications for the
- young persons (Nodding
Neutrals) removal act by
- man Number Underfifteen to know had the peeress of
- who have been getting
nose money cheap and stirring up the
- public opinion about private balls with their legs, Misses
- and Merry, the two dreeper's
assistents, had they their service
- books in order and duly signed J. H. North and Company when
- discharged from their last situations? Will ye
gup and tell the
- board in the
anterim how, in the name of the three tailors on
- Tooley Street, did O'Bejorumsen or
Mockmacmahonitch, ex of
- Butt and Hocksett's, violating the bushel standard, come into
- awful position of the barrel of
bellywash? And why, is it any harm
- to ask, was this hackney man in the
- a whiteluke to him, Fauxfitzhuorson, collected from
- carrying his ark, of eggshaped
fuselage and made in
- into the bullgine, across his back when he might have been
- setting on his jonass inside like a
- were the doughboys, three by
nombres, won in ziel,
- exers or hearts of
steel, Hansen, Morfydd and O'Dyar, V.D.,
- with their glenagearries directing their steps according to the
officer, with their trench ulcers open and
- their hands in their pockets, contrary to military rules, when
- confronted with his lifesize obstruction? When did he
- rooking the pooro and how did start
pfuffpfaffing at his
- and Hellicott's? Is it a
factual fact, proved up to
- that this fancydress
nordic in shaved lamb breeches, child's
- bibby buntings and
wellingtons, with club,
torc and headdress,
- preholder of the Bar Ptolomei, is
coowner of a hengster's circus
- near North Great Denmark Street (incidentally, it's the most
- unjoyable show going the province and I'm taking the youngsters
- there Saturday first when it's halfprice
naturals night to see the
- fallensickners aping the
buckleybackers and the
blind to two
- worlds taking off the
deffydowndummies) and the shamshem-
- showman has been complaining to the police barracks and
- applying for an order of certiorari and crying out something
- about him being molested, after him having
triplets, by offers of
- vacancies from females in this city,
neighing after the man and his
- outstanding attraction ever since they seen his
X ray picture
- out in wealthy red in the sabbath
sheets? Was it him that suborned
- that surdumutual son of his, a
litterydistributer in Saint Patrick's
- Lavatory, to turn a Roman and leave the chayr and
gout in his
- bare balbriggans, the
sweep, and buy the usual jar of porter at
- the Morgue and Cruses and set it down before the wife with her
halmet on her, bidding her mine the
hoose, the strum-
- pet, while him and his lagenloves were
rampaging the roads in
- all their paroply under the noses of the
- lary? Can you beat it?
way! Where's that gendarm
- auxiliar, arianautic
sappertillery, that reported on the whole
- lum, relying on his morse-erse
wordybook and the trunchein up
- his tail? Roof Seckesign van der
Deckel and get her story from
- him! Recall
Sickerson, the lizzyboy!
magnon of Errick.
- Sackerson! Hookup!
- — Day
shirker four vanfloats he verdants market.
- High liquor made lust torpid
dough hunt her orchid.
Hunt her orchid! Gob and he found it on her right enough!
- With her shoes upon his shoulders, 'twas most trying to be-
- holders when he upped their
frullatullepleats with our warning.
- A disgrace to the homely protestant religion! Bloody old pre-
- adamite with his twohandled
umberella! Trust me to
spy on me
- own spew!
Wallpurgies! And it's this's your deified city?
- And it's we's to pray for Bigmesser's conversions? Call
- Beads, the Mandame of
Tipknock Castle! Let succuba
- improvable his wealth made possible! He's
- her prayer to him upon the
top of the stairs. She's deep, that one.
A farternoiser for his tuckish
armenities. Ouhr Former
- who erred in having down to
gibbous disdag our darling breed.
- And then the confisieur for the
boob's indulligence. As
- for his salmenbog by the Councillors-om-Trent.
- at his gaiter's bronze!
Nummer half dreads
Log Laughty. Mas-
- ter's gunne he warrs the
messaged his dilltoyds
- pander mussels on the kisschen table. With my
- through his rollpins of
dodo doughdy dough, till
- he was braising red in the
toastface with lovensoft eyebulbs and
- his kiddledrum steeming and
rattling like the roasties in my
- mockamill. I awed to have
scourched his Abarm's
brack for him.
- For the loaf of
Obadiah, take your pastryart's
noas out of me
- flouer bouckuet! Of the strainger scene you given squeezers to
- me skillet! As
cream of the hearth thou
reinethst alhome. His
- lapper and libbers was glue
goulewed as he
sizzled there watch-
- ing me lautterick's pitcher by
Wexford-Atelier as Katty and
- Lanner, the refined
souprette, with my bust
alla brooche and the
- padbun under my matelote, showing my
jigotty sleeves and all
- my new toulong touloosies.
Whisk! There's me shims and here's
- me hams and this is me
gause be the meter! Whisk!
- What's this? Whisk! And that? He never cotched finer,
- me, at Romiolo Frullini's flea pantamine out of
- or Shusies-with-her-Soles-Up or
La Sauzerelly, the pucieboots,
- when I started so
highty tighty, to kick the
- time off the cluckclock lucklock quamquam
- panapan kickakickkack. Hairhorehounds, shake up pfortner.
- Fuddling fun for Fullacan's sake!
- — All halt!
Sponsor programme and
- enough, genral, of finicking about Finnegan and
- his faddles. A final ballot,
guvnor, to remove all doubt. By sylph
- and salamander and all the
trolls and tritons, I mean to
- drive and to tip the
tap of this, at last. His thoughts that wouldbe
- words, his livings that havebeen
deeds. And will too, by the holy
- child of Coole, primapatriock of the
archsee, if I have at first
- to down every mask in
Terreterry's Hole to
- Stutterers' Corner to find that
Yokeoff his letter, this
- dahet. Pass the jousters of the king, the
- eirenarch's custos himself no less, the
meg of megs, with the
- son old gang!
Off with your
persians! Search ye the Finn! The
- sinder's under shriving sheet. Fa Fe Fi Fo
- evildoer! Arise, sir
ghostus! As long as you've lived there'll be no
- other. Doff!
sir, to you! Eternest
heil! Here we are
- again! I am bubub brought up under a
camel act of dynasties long
- out of print, the first of
Shitric Shilkanbeard (or is it
- MacAuscullpth the Thord?), but, in pontofacts
massimust, I am
- known throughout the world wherever my good Allenglisches
- Angleslachsen is spoken by Sall and Will from
- Ergastulus, as this is, whether in Farnum's
rath or Condra's
- ridge or the meadows of Dalkin or Monkish
tunshep, by saints
- and sinners eyeeye alike as a cleanliving man and, as a matter of
halfwife, I think how our public at large appreciates
- it most highly from me that I am as cleanliving as could be and
- that my game was a fair average since I
perpetually kept my
- ouija ouija
up. On my verawife I never was nor can afford
- to be guilty of crim crig con of
malfeasance trespass against
- son with the person of a youthful gigirl frifrif friend chirped
- Apples, acted by Miss Dashe, and with Any of my
Slutsgartern or Gigglotte's Hill, when I would touch
- to her dot and feel most greenily of her
unripe ones as it should
- prove most anniece and far too
bahad, nieceless to say, to my
- reputation on Babbyl Malket for daughters-in-trade being lightly
- clad. Yet, as my acquainters do me the
complaisance of apprising
- me, I should her have awristed under my
duskguise of whippers
- through toombs and
lagmen, was she but tinkling of
- such a tink. And, as a mere matter of
ficfect, I tell of myself how
- I popo possess the ripest
littlums wifukie around the
- globes upon which she was romping off on
Floss Mundai out of
- haram's way round Skinner's circusalley first with her
- tion prize in my serial dreams of faire women, Mannequins
- with awards in figure and smile
subsections, handicapped by two
- breasts in operatops, a remarkable little endowment garment.
- Fastened at various places. What spurt! I kickkick
- such, particularly while
savouring of their
flavours at their most
- perfect best when served with heliotrope
ayelips, as this is, where
- I do drench my jolly soul on the pu pure beauty of hers past.
- She is my bestpreserved
wholewife, sowell her as
- Evans's eye, with
incompatibly the smallest shoenumber outside
- chinatins. They are
spekin tluly. May we not recom-
- mend them? It was my proofpiece from my
- And, alas, our private chaplain of
- regionary, an always sadfaced man, in his lutestring
- tabinet band, who has visited our various hard hearts and
- by imposition of fufuf fingers,
fumb, in that
- Upper Room can speak
loud to you some quite complimentary
- things about my clean charactering, even when detected in the
- dark, distressful though such
recital prove to me, as this is, when
- I introduced her (Frankfurters,
why drive fear?) to
- our fourposter tunies
chantreying under Castrucci Sinior and De
- Mellos, those whapping
sycamode euphonium in
- either notation in our altogether
cagehaused duckyheim on
- Goosna Greene, that cabinteeny homesweetened through
- tion's hoardpayns (First
Murkiss, or so they sankeyed. Dodo! O
- Clearly! And
Gregorio at front with Johannes far in back.
- aw!), gleeglom there's gnome sweepplaces like theresweep No-
- whergs. By whom, as my Kerk
litel chuch rond
- ye coner, and K. K. Katakasm enjoineth in the Belief and, as you
- all know, of a child, dear Humans, one of my life's ambitions of
- my youngend from an early peepee period while still to hedje-
- skool, intended for broadchurch, I, being fully
alive to it, was
- parruchially confirmed in
Caulofat's bed by our
- curate-author. Michael
Engels is your man. Let Michael
- Sutton and tell you people here who have the phoney habit (it
- was remarketable) in his clairaudience, as this is, as only our own
- Michael can, when reicherout at superstation, to bring
- to our roars how I am amp amp amplify.
- pim's Ornery
- Holmstock unsteaden.
Livpoomark lloyrge hoggs one four tupps
Big Butter Boost! Sorry!
Thnkyou! Thatll beall for-
- tody. Cal it off.
Godnotch, vryboily. End a
- Abbreciades anew York
- — Tiktak.
- — Awind
abuzz awater falling.
Poor a cowe his jew placator.
It's the damp damp damp.
- — Calm has entered.
Big big Calm,
announcer. It is most
- ernst terooly a
tooth! I will give
- tandsel to it. I
protest there is
luttrelly not one teaspoonspill of
- evidence at bottomlie to my
you shall see, as this is.
Lapsang of first
pickings. And I contango can take off
- my dudud dirtynine articles of
quoting here in Pynix Park be-
- fore those in heaven to provost myself, by
gramercy of justness,
- I mean veryman and moremon, stiff and staunch for ever, and
- enter under the advicies from
Southby, Yates and
- Weston, Inc, to their favoured client, into my preprotestant
- against the pupup publication of libel by any tixtim tipsyloon or
- tobtomtowley of
Keisserse Lean (a bloweyed
- lowbelt suit, with knockbrecky kenees and
bullfist rings round
- him and a fallse roude axehand (he is cunvesser to Saunter's
- Nocelettres and the
Poe's Toffee's Directory in his
- best begrudged man in
Belgradia who doth not belease to our
- paviour) to my nonesuch, that highest
personage at moments
- holding down the throne. So to speak of beauty scouts in elegant
- pursuit of flowers, searchers for tabernacles and the
- Happen seen sore eynes
belived? The caca cad! He walked by
- North Strand with his Thom's towel in hand.
- of soffiacated
green parrots! I
protest it that he is, by my
- wipehalf. He was leaving out of my
double inns while he was all
- teppling over my single
ixits. So was keshaned on for his recent
- behaviour. Sherlook is
lorking for him. Allare
- Get your air curt! Shame upon Private
M! Shames on his
- someness! Shamus on his
atkinscum's lulul lying suulen for an
- outcast mastiff
littered in blood currish! Eristocras
- Tower! Steck a javelin through his
- ton! Flap, my
Dangle, my highflyer!
Jiggety jig my
- jackadandyline! Let me never see his
waddphez again! And mine
- it was, Barktholed von
Soesown of Furrows (hour-
- springlike his joussture,
immitiate my chry! as
urs now, so yous
- then!), when to our lot it fell on my poplar
- centaurnary, whenby Gate of
Hal, before his hostel of the
- Man, I hestened to freeholdit
op to his Mam his
- cules, His Magnus Maggerstick, first city's
leasekuays of this
- Nova Tara, our most
hrossbucked on his pricelist
- charger, Pferdinamd
Allibuster (yeddonot need light oar till
- Noreway for you fanned one o'er every
doorway) with my all-
- bum's greethims through this whole of my
- Whosaw the jackery dares at
handgripper thisa breast?
ginger. Some one
we was with us all fours. Adversarian!
- The spiking Duyvil! First liar in
Londsend! Wulv! See you
- gore on that skeepsbrow! And those meisies! Sulken
- sicker at I ere bluffet
Shucks! Such ratshause
- mess so I cannot barely conceive of! Lowest
basemeant in hystry!
Noksagt! Per Peeler and
- heartened shugon! Hole affair is rotten
- — Is that
Have you headnoise now?
- — Give us your
mespilt reception, will
Pass the fish for Christ's sake!
- — Old
Whitehowth he is speaking again.
- Pity poor whiteoath! Dear gone mummeries,
goby! Tell the
- woyld I have lived
true thousand hells. Pity, please, lady, for
- poor O.W. in this profundust
snobbing I have caught.
- years mine age, hairs hoar, mummery
failend, snowdrift to my
- ellpow, deff as
Adder. I askt you, dear lady, to judge on my tree
- by our fruits. I gave you of the tree. I gave two smells, three
- My freeandies, my celeberrimates: my happy
bossoms, my all-
- falling fruits of my boom. Pity poor Haveth Childers Every-
- where with Mudder!
- That was Communicator, a former colonel. A
- spirit, called Sebastion, from the Rivera in
Januero, (he is not
- all hear) may fernspreak shortly with
messuages from my dead-
- ported. Let us cheer him up a little and make an appunkment for
- a future date. Hello, Commudicate! How's the buttes? Ever-
- scepistic! He does not believe in our
psychous of the Real Ab-
- sence, neither miracle wheat nor
soulsurgery of P. P.
- He has had some indiejestings, poor thing, for quite a little while,
- confused by his tonguer of
baubble. A way with him! Poor Felix
- Culapert! Ring his mind,
(bonze!) in my ould
- ries' ballyheart and in my
krumlin and in
- stremmis! Sacks
eleathury! Sacks eleathury! Bam! I
- him ruely. Mongrieff! O
Hone! Guestermed with the
- to die bronxitic in
achershous! So enjoying of old thick whiles,
- in haute white toff's
hoyt of our formed
reflections, with stock
- of eisen all his prop, so buckely
hosiered from the
- and his puertos
mugnum, he would puffout a dhymful bock.
- And the how he would husband her that
- divane! (He would redden her with his
vestas, but 'tis naught.)
- With us his nephos and his
mest incensed and
- by him and his smoke thereof. But he shall have his glad
- our zober
beerbest in Oscarshal's winetavern.
- boyce voyce is still flautish and his mounth still wears that
- soldier's scarlet though the flaxafloyeds are
- dine. It is bycause of
what he was ascend into his
- account off. I whit it wel. Hence his
deepraised words. Some day
- I may tell of his
Mood! Mood! It looks like some-
- one other bearing my burdens. I cannot let it. Kanes nought.
- Well, yeamen, I have bared my whole past,
- on both sides. Give me even two months by
- division and my first broadcloth is business will be to protest to
- Recorder at Thing of all
court of Skivinis, with
- chants grey, antient and
credibel, Zerobubble Barrentone, Jonah
- Whalley, Determined
Codde or Cucumber Upright, my jurats,
- if it does not occur again. O rhyme us!
Haar Faagher, wild heart
- in Homelan; Harrod's be the
kinder come, mine
- wohl be won. There is nothing like
leuther. O Shee! And
- mens in gladshouses they shad not
peggot stones. The
- house is his castle. I am here to tell you, indeed to goodness, that,
- allbe I discountenanced
beallpersuasions, in rinunciniation of
- pomps of heretofore, with a wax too held in hand, I am
- fulldt to do dope me of her
miscisprinks and by
virchow of those
Ovocnas presently like Browne
- Anya, after the Irishers, to convert me into a
selt (but first I must
- proxy babetise my old
antenaughties), when, as Sigismond
- terforth, with Rabbin
Robroost for my auspicer and Leecher
- Rutty for my
lifearst and Lorencz Pattorn (Ehren til viktrae!),
- when I will westerneyes those poor sunuppers and
- their land's eng. A man should
stump up and I will pay my
- pretty decent trade price for my glueglue
- were it even, as this is, the legal eric for
infelicitous conduict (here
- incloths placefined my pocketanchoredcheck) and, as a matter of
- fact, I undertake to discontinue entyrely all practices and I deny
- wholeswiping in toto at my own request in all
stoytness to have
- confermentated and
confoederated and agreed in times
- when here were waders for the
trainsfolk, as it is now nuggently
- laid to me, with a friend from mine, Mr
Billups, pulleter, my
- quarterbrother, who sometimes he is doing my locum for me
- on a grubstake and whom I have
cleped constoutuent, for so it
- was felt by me, at goodbuy
cootcoops byusucapiture a mouth-
- less niggeress,
Blanchette Brewster from
Cherna Djamja, Blaw-
- lawnd-via-Brigstow, or to illsell my fourth part in her, which al-
- though allowed of in Deuterogamy as in several places of
- ture (copyright) and excluded books (they should quite rightly
- verbanned be), would seem eggseggs
- my feelimbs for two
punt scotch, one
pollard and a crockard or
- three pipples on the
bitch. Thou, Frick's Flame,
- who strikest only on the marryd
bokks, enquick me if so be I
- did cophetuise milady's maid! In
spect of her beavers she is a
- womanly and sacret. Such wear a frillick for my
- Mons Meg's Monthly, comes out
Weck, to bray
- at by clownsillies in
Donkeybrook Fair. It would lackin
- Hodder's and Cocker's
- son of all of her of yourn, by
Juno Moneta! If she, irished
- onn Teheresiann, has been disposed of for her consideration, I,
- Ledwidge Salvatorious, am tradefully
unintiristid. And if she is
- still further talc slopping over her
I hwat mick
- angars, am strongly of opinion why I should not be. Inprobable!
- I do not credit one word of it from such and suchess
- versers. Just feathers!
Nanenities! Or to have ochtroyed to
- resolde or borrough by
exchange same super
- help; best Brixton high
yellow, no outings:
cent for cent on
- Auction's Bridge. 'Twere a honnibel
crudelty wert so
- ment to their naktlives and
scatab orgias we
devour about in
- the mightyevil roohms of
cartage. Utterly improperable!
- Not for old Crusos or white soul of gold! A pipple on the
- panis, two
claps on the
cansill, or three pock pocks
- knocked on the postern! Not for one
- coynds ore for all ecus in
hemp me Cash!
- I meanit.
herrings! The surdity of it! Amean to say. Her
- idears, it is choochoo
chucklesome. Absurd bargain, mum, will
- call. One line with! One line, with with! Will ate everadayde
- mone like a boyne alive O. The
tew cherripickers, with their
- Catheringnettes, Lizzy and Lissy
Mycock, from Street
- shambles, were they moon at
aube with hespermun and I their
- covin guardient, I would not know to contact such
- youngsteys in my ways from
Haddem or any
- heiresses of theirn,
claiming by, through, or under them.
- their freiung
foyer. Her is one which rassembled
- to mein enormally. The man what shocked his
- Carlow's. He is Deucollion.
goheerd, uptaking you
- are innersence, but we
sen you meet
sose infance. Deucollion!
- Odor. Evilling
chimbes is smutsick
rivulverblott but thee hard
- casted thereass pigstenes upann
- tenhof, ekeascent?
Deucollion! I liked his
- Stuttertub! What a shrubbery trick to play! I will put my
- head unner my whitepot for
ransom of beeves and will stand
- me where I stood mine in all
free heat between Pelagios and little
- Chistayas by
mostmonolith, after my both
- toear and brebreeches buybibles and, minhatton, testify to my
- unclothed virtue by the
longstone erectheion of our allfirst
- here. I should tell you that honestly, on my honour of a
- wicked, I always think in a wordworth's of that
- rite continental poet, Daunty,
Gouty and Shopkeeper,
- whom the generality
admoyers in this that is and that this is to
- come. Like as my palmer's past policy I have had my best
- ter's lessons, as the public he knows, and do you know,
- sters, I honestly think, if I have failed lamentably by accident
- benefits though shintoed,
spitefired, perplagued and
- krieged, I am doing my dids
bits and have made of my
- good. I have been told I own stolemines or something of that
- sorth in the sooth of
Spainien. Hohohoho! Have I said
- I abhor myself
vastly (truth to tell) and do repent to my
- heart of suntry clothing? The
amusin part is, I will say,
- men, that since I, over the deep drowner
Athacleeath to seek
- again Irrlanding, shamed in mind, with three
plunges of my
- ruddertail, yet not a bottlenim, vanced imperial standard by
- weaponright and platzed mine
residenze, taking bourd and
- burgage under
starrymisty and ran and
operated my brixtol
- tion here at thollstall, for mean
straits male with
- in commune
soccage among strange and enemy, among these
- plotlets, in
Dunlip, then-on-sea, hole
- of Serbonian
bog, now city of magnificent distances,
- walldabout, with talus and
counterscarp and pale of
- upon martiell
siegewin, with Abbot
Warre to blesse, on yon
- slauchterday of
cleantarriffs, in that year which I have called
- myriabellous, and
- hislaws was mine and mine the
- the Bearn), under patroonshaap of our good
- T. R. H. Urban First and
Champaign Chollyman and Hungry
- the Loaved and Hangry the
Hathed, here where my
- office and my toils of
domestication first began, with weight of
- woman my skat and
skuld but Flukie of the Ravens as my sure
famine with Englisch sweat and
- toothed dragon worms with allsort serpents, has compolitely
- seceded from this
landleague of many nations and open and
- notorious naughty livers are found not on our
rolls. This seat of
- our city it is of all sides pleasant, comfortable and wholesome.
- If you would traverse hills, they are not far off. If champain land,
- it lieth of all parts. If you would be delited with fresh water, the
- famous river, called of Ptolemy the
Labia, runneth fast
- by. If you will take the view of the sea, it is
hand. Give heed!
- — Do
Drumcollogher whatever you do!
- — Visitez Drumcollogher-la-Belle!
suke ad sie so ersed Drumcollogher!
Vedi Drumcollogher e poi Moonis.
- — Things are not as they were. Let me briefly
- a shun! Pip! Peep! Pipitch!
jay piped, ibipep goes the
- whistle. Here Tyeburn
- the bus stops there shop I: here which ye see,
yea reste. On me,
- your sleeping giant. Estoesto!
Estote sunto! From the hold of
- my capt in altitude till the mortification that's my fate. The end
- of aldest mosest
ist the beginning of all thisorder so the
- their hansbailis shall the first in our
- all! Redu Negru may be black in tawn but under them lintels
- are staying my horneymen meet each his
mansiemagd. For peers
- and gints, quaysirs and
letties from the say and
- stale headygabblers, gaingangers and
- off societies and pushers on rothmere's homes. Obeyance from
- the townsmen spills felixity by the
toun. Our bourse and politico-
- ecomedy are in safe with good
Jock Shepherd, our lives are on
- sure in sorting with Jonathans, wild and great.
Been so free!
- Thank you, besters! Hattentats have
- bobs have gone from the mode and
hairtrigger nicks are quite
- out of time now. Thuggeries are
reere as glovars'
- lack, ignerants show beneath suspicion like the
- esculapuloids. In midday's
mallsight let Miledd
- Me ludd in her
hide park seek
Minuinette. All is
- Blownose aerios we luft to you!
Firebugs, good blazes! Lubbers,
- kepp your poudies
drier! Seamen, we segn your skivs and wives!
- Seven ills so barely as
centripunts havd I
habt, seaventy seavens
- for circumference
inkeptive are your hill prospect. Braid
- fordrock, the Calton, the Liberton, Craig and Lockhart's, A.
- Costofino, R.
Thursitt. The chort of
Nicholas Within was my
- guide and I raised a dome on the
wherewithouts of Michan: by
- awful tors my
sprang sky spearing
- cloud cupoled campaniles: further this. By
fineounce and im-
- posts I got and grew and by grossscruple
gat I grown outreaches-
- ly: murage and lestage were my
mains for Ouerlord's tithing
- and my drains for render and
prender the doles and the
- I was merely out of my mint with all the
percussors on my
- braincap till I struck for myself and
muched morely by
- Sirrherr of Gambleden ruddy
money, to Madame of Pitymount
- I loue yous. Paybads
floriners moved in hugheknots against us and
- I matt them, pepst to
barthelemew: milreys (mark!)
- fell, and (Luc!) I arose
Daniel in Leonden. Bulafests
Atabey! I braved
Brien Berueme to berow
- him against the Loughlins, all her
- Lusqu'au bout! If they had ire back of eyeball they got
- on front tooth: theres were revelries at
ridottos, here was rivalry
- in redoubt: I wegschicked Duke Wellinghof to
- Shackleton: Walhalloo,
Walhalloo, Walhalloo, mourn in
- Under law's marshall and warschouw did I
thole till lead's
- plumbate, ping on pang,
reliefed me. I made
- acorpolous and
fastbroke down in
Neederthorpe. I let
- in on slobodens but ranked
- bathandbaddend on mendicity and I
corocured off the unoculated.
- Who can tell their tale whom I filled
ad liptum on the plain of
- Soulsbury? With three hunkered
peepers and twa and
- For sleeking beauties I spinned their
- beast I tummed the thief
air. Round the musky moved a mur-
- mel but mewses whinninaird and
- tunes like water parted fluted up from the
westinders while from
- gorges in the east came the
strife of ourangoontangues. All in
- my thicville Escuterre
thorough fear but in the
- ling of my burgh Belvaros was the site
forbed: tuberclerosies I
- reized spudfully from the
Hawkinsonia and berri-
- berries from the pletoras of the Irish
shou. I heard my
- lands making free through their curraghcoombs, my
- hurusalaming before
Wailingtone's Wall: I
- rainelag in my bathtub of
roundwood and conveyed it with
- cheers and cables, roaring mighty
shouts, through my
- tubes of elm:
out of fundness for the
outozone I carried them
- amd curried them in my
Putzemdown cars to my
- hotels: I made sprouts
- the coupe that's cheyned for noon
inebriates: when they weaned
- weary of that bibbing I made
infusion more infused:
- of the vinegarth, obtemperate unto me! When you think me in
- my coppeecuffs look in
ware would you
meckamockame, as you
- pay in caabman's
sheltar tot the
ites like you corss the tees.
- Wherefore watch ye well! For, while I oplooked the first of
- Janus's straight, I downsaw the last of
- podestril and on the
rates, I for
- Forum Foster I
- felt my burk was no worse than their
- Consciencia were undecidedly attached to me but the
- machrees and the auntieparthenopes my
schwalby words with
- litted spongelets set their
soakye pokeys and
interquackeringly they ro-
- gated me, their golden one, I inhesitant made replique:
- memdes to leursieuresponsor: and who in
hillsaide, don't you
- let flyfire till you see their whites of the
eyes! Mr An-
- swers: Brimgem young, bringem young, bringem young!: in
- my bethel of
accouched their rotundaties and I
- keyed most insultantly over raped
lutetias in the lock: I gave
- of biscums to the jacobeaters and
pottage bakes to the
- I dehlivered them with
freakandesias by the constant droppings
- from my smalls instalmonths while I
titfortotalled up their
- farinadays for them on my
slate with my chandner's
- chauk: I jaunted on my
rapt in neckloth and
- and I beggered about the amnibushes like
belly in a
- the humanity of my heart I sent out
heyweywomen to refresh
- the ballwearied and then, doubling megalopolitan
- my great great greatest of these
charities, devaleurised the
- fellows for the curtailment of their
lower man: with a slog to
- square leg I sent my boundary to
Botany Bay and I ran up a
- score and four of mes while the
Yanks were huckling the
- pire: I have been reciping om
omominous letters and widely-
- signed petitions full of pieces of
pottery about my monumental-
- ness as a thingabolls and I have been
inchanting causeries to the
- feshest cheoilboys so that they are allcalling on me for the song
- of a birtch: the more secretely bi built, the more openly
- tered. Attent! Couch hear! I have
becket my vonderbilt hutch
- in sunsmidnought and at
morningrise was encampassed of
bethinkful, with licence, thanks. I con-
- sidered the lilies on the
veldt and unto
Balkis did I disclothe
- mine glory. And this. This missy, my
taughters, and these man,
- my son, from my fief of the
villa of the Ostmanorum to Thor-
- stan's, recte
Thomars Sraid, and from
Huggin Pleaze to William
- Inglis his house, that man
de Loundres, in all their barony of
- Saltus, bonders and
foeburghers, helots and
- and swaggering macks, the
jeamses, the drury
- redmaids and
hommage all and felony, all who have
- received tickets, fair home overcrowded,
tidy but very little
- furniture, respectable, whole family attends daily mass and is
- dead sick of bread and
butter, sometime in the militia, mentally
- strained from reading work on German
physics, shares closet
- with eight other dwellings, more than respectable, getting
- fortable parish relief,
wageearner freshly shaven from prison,
- highly respectable, planning new departure in
- cyclefinishing, eldest son will not serve but
- in-the-Sky scraps, anoopanadoon
- table, pays ragman in bones for faded
- continually lit up with guests, particularly respectable, house
- lost in dirt and blocked with refuse, getting on like
- tillery on fire, slovenly wife active with the
jug, in business for
- himself, has a tenth illegitimate coming, partly respectable,
- following correspondence courses,
chucked work over row, both
- cheeks kissed at levee by late marquess of
Zetland, sharing closet
- which is profusely written over with eleven other
- once respectable, open hallway
pungent of Baltic dishes, bangs
- kept woman's head against wall thereby disturbing
- private chapel occupies return landing,
removal every other
- quarter day, case one of peculiar
hopelessness, most respectable,
- nightsoil has to be removed through snoring household,
- tric naval officer not quite steady enjoys weekly churchwarden
- and laugh while reading foreign pictorials on
- door, known as the trap, widow rheumatic and
- condemned and execrated, of dubious respectability,
- costly pledged or uninsured, reformed philanthropist whenever
takes advantage of
unfortunates against dilapidating
- ashpits, serious student is eating his last dinners, floor dangerous
- for unaccompanied old clergymen, thoroughly respectable, many
- uncut pious books
evidence, nearest watertap two hundred
away, fowl and bottled gooseberry frequently on
- table, man has not had boots off for twelve
months, infant being
- taught to hammer flat piano,
outwardly respectable, sometimes
- hears from titled connection, one foot of dust between
- and cracked wall,
wife cleans stools, eminently respectable,
- wark and regular loafer, should be operated would she
- deplorable rent in roof,
claret cellar cobwebbed since the
- ficate of Leo, wears drill trousers and collects rare
- underages very treacly and
verminous have to be separated,
- up with fevercases for one and threepence, owns two terraces
- (back to back breeze), respectable in every way,
- becile supposingly weakminded, a sausage every Sunday, has a
- staff of eight
outlook marred by
- the laneway, lieabed sons go out with sisters immediately after
- dark, has never seen the sea, travels always with her eleven
- trunks of clothing, starving cat left in disgust, the pink of re-
- spectability, resting after colonial service, labours at
- despair of his many benefactresses, calories exclusively from
- Rowntrees and dumplings, one
bar of sunlight does them all
- january and half february, the
V. de V's (animal diet) live in five-
- storied semidetached but rarely pay
- for friend who absconded, shares same closet with fourteen
- lar cottages and an illfamed
lodginghouse, more respectable than
- some, teawidow pension but held to purchase, inherited silk hat
- from father-in-law, head of domestic economy never mentioned,
- queery how they live, reputed to
procure, last four occupants
- carried out, mental companionship with
mates only, respecta-
- bility unsuccessfully aimed at, copious
holes emitting mice,
- coration from Uganda chief in locked ivory casket, grandmother
- has advanced alcoholic amblyopia, the terror of
- Field, and respected and respectable, as respectable as
- table can respectably be, though their orable amission were the
- herrors I could have expected, all, let them all come, they are my
- villeins, with chartularies I have
talledged them. Wherfor I will and
- firmly command, as I willed and firmly commanded, upon my
- royal word and cause the
great seal now to be
affixed, that from
- the farthest of the farther of their fathers to their children's
- dren's children they do inhabit it and hold it for me
- bered and my heirs, firmly and quietly, amply and honestly,
- and with all the liberties and free customs which the men of
- bris, a city of Tolbris, have at Tolbris, in the
county of their city
- and through whole my land. Hereto my
vouchers, knive and
Fee for farm.
Enwreak us wrecks.
forlongs I have
- mancipelles. Lo, I have looked upon my pumpadears in their
- easancies and my drummers have
tattled tall tales of me in the land:
- in morgenattics litt I hope, in
louched I bleakmealers:
- on my siege of my mighty I was parciful of my subject but in street
- wauks that are darkest I
debelledem superb: I
- in my pettycourts and domstered
dustyfeets in my husinclose: at
- Guy's they were swathed, at Foulke's
slashed, the game for a
- Gomez, the loy for a
lynch: if I was
magmonimoss as staidy lavgiver
- I revolucanized by my
eructions: the hye and bye wayseeds I
- scattered em, in my graben fields sew sowage I gathered
- Sheridan's Circle my wits repose, in
black pitts of the
- Lenfant he is dummed. (Hearts of Oak, may ye
root to piece!
- Rechabites obstain!
Clayed sheets, pineshrouded, wake not, walk
- not! Sigh lento, Morgh!)
Quo warranto has his greats my
- and puissant lord
V. king regards for me and he has given to me
- my necknamesh
(flister it!) which is
second fiddler to nomen.
- These be my genteelician arms. At the
crest, two young frish,
- etoiled, flappant,
devoiled of their habiliments,
- drewers argent. For the
boss a coleopter,
- blazoned sinister, at the
slough, proper. In the lower field a terce
- of lanciers, shaking unsheathed
shafts, their arms crossed in sal-
- tire, embusked, sinople. Motto, in letters
Idle were it,
elserground to the elder
- disposition, to inquire whether I,
draggedasunder, be the forced
- generation of group
marriage, holocryptogam, of my essenes, or
- carried of cloud from land of locust, in ouzel
galley borne, I,
- huddled til summone
be the massproduct of
- surtouts wripped up in
itchother's, two twin
pritticoaxes lived as
- one, troubled in trine or
dubildin too, for abram nude be I or
- roberoyed with the faineans, of
grafted ape on merfish,
- surrounded by obscurity, by my virtus of creation and by
- of promise, by my natural born freeman's
- my otherchurch's inher light, in so and such a manner as me it
- so besitteth, most surely I pretend and
opt for simul-
- taneous. Till daybowbreak and showshadows
flee. Thus be hek.
- Verily! Verily! Time, place!
- — What is your
- — Who gave you that numb?
- — Have you put in all your
sparepennies? I'm listening. Sree!
- — Keep
clear of propennies! Fore!
Mr Televox, Mrs Taubiestimm and invisible friends! I may-
- may mean to say. Annoyin part of it was, had faithful
- following the wiening courses of this world, turned her
- her ways to gon on uphills upon search of
louvers, brunette men of
Chief North Paw and Chief Goes in
Black Water and
- Chief Brown Pool and Chief Night Cloud by the Deeps, or again
- had Fluvia, amber whitch she was, left her chivily crookcrook
- crocus bed at the bare suggestions of some
- from Moabit who could have
abused of her, the
- might accrue advantage to ask wher in
pellmell her deceivers
- sinned. Yet know it was vastly otherwise which I have heard it
- by mmummy goods waif, as I, chiefly
- Fulvia Fluvia,
iddle woman to the
plusneeborn, ever did
- tillstead the things that pertained unto
- am fawned on, that which was
loost. Even so, for
I waged love
- on her: and spoiled her undines. And she wept: O my
- — Till we meet!
- — Ere we part!
- — Tollollall!
This time a hundred years!
- — But I was firm with her. And I did take the
reached of my
- delights, my jealousy, ymashkt,
- snooded, and did raft her
flumingworthily and did leftlead her
- overland the pace, from
lacksleap up to
tiding down, as
- portreeve should, whimpering by Kevin's
creek and Hurdlesford
- and Gardener's Mall, long
- to Ringsend Flott and Ferry, where she began to bump a little
- bit, my dart to
throw: and there, by wavebrink, on
- south, with mace to
masthigh, taillas Cowhowling, quailless
- Highjakes, did I upreized my
magicianer's puntpole, the
- sired a tritan
stock, farruler, and I bade those
- seas to retire with hemselves from
os (rookwards, thou seasea
- stamoror!) and I abridged with
domfine norsemanship till I had
- done abate her
maidan race, my
baresark bride, and knew her
- fleshly when with all my
bawdy did I her whorship,
- bryllupswibe: Heaven, he hallthundered; Heydays, he flung
- blissforhers. And I cast my
tenspan joys on her, arsched
- tupped, from bank of call to
by dint of strongbow
- (Galata! Galata!) so streng we were in one,
- shegulf: and to ringstresse I
thumbed her with
iern of Erin
- and tradesmanmarked her
mine for all and
- igone, imorgans, and
base your peak, you! you,
- strike your
flag!: (what screech of shippings! what
low of dampf-
- bulls!): from Livland,
hoks zivios, from
- With Impress of Asias and Queen
Columbia for her
- and the singing sands for
- uns, canailles
canzoned and me to she her shyblumes lifted: and
- I pudd a name and wedlock
boltoned round her the which to
- carry till her grave, my
durdin dearly, Appia Lippia
- whiles I herr
lifer amstell and been: I chained her
chambrett I bestank so to
- furiosos: I was her
cleavunto, her everest, she was
- my annie, my lauralad, my
pisoved: who cut her
- nought my prowes? who
expoused that havenliness to
- lured ankerrides when not I,
trinity huts they
- met my dame, pick of their poke for me: when I
- my sumbad, if I
farseeker itch my list: had I not workit in my
- cattagut with
crotts to clene and had I not gifted
- of my coataways, constantonoble's aim: and,
fortiffed by my
- right as man of capitol, I did
umgyrdle her about, my vermin-
- celly vinagerette, with all loving kindness as far as in man's
- might it lay and enfranchised her to
fringes: and I
- gave until my lilienyounger turkeythighs
soft goods and hard-
- ware (catalogue, passim) and
ladderproof hosiery lines (see
coiffs (see Agnes' hats) and
- peningsworths of the best taste of
knaggs of jets and
- waterroses and
geegaws of my pretty novelties and wispywaspy
- frocks of redferns and
lauralworths, trancepearances such as
- women cattle bare and peltries
piled, the peak of
- Slyne's and Sparrow's, loomends day lumineused
- looks, La Primamère, Pyrrha
Or de Reinebeau,
- d'Hiver and a crinoline, wide a shire, and
pattens for her
- that know she might the tortuours of the boots and
- wampun with to toy and a
murcery glaze of
shard to mirrow, for
- all daintiness by me and
cupandnaggin hour: and
- I wound around my swanchen's neckplace a school of shells of
- moyles marine to swing their
saysangs in her silents: and,
- her at king's count, her aldritch cry oloss
- though exceeding bitter, I pierced her
beak with order of the
- Danabrog (Cunnig's great!
Soll leve! Soll leve!): with
- greese cressets at
Leonard's and Dunphy's and Madonna
- thorns before quintacasas and
- nickendbookers and
mhutton lightburnes dipdippingdownes in
- blackholes, the tapers of the
topers and his
buntingpall at hoist:
- for days there was no night for nights were days and our folk had
- rest from
Blackheathen and the
pagans from the prince of
- what was trembling sod quaked no more, what were frozen
- were stirred and lived: gone the septuor, dark deadly
- ful desolate dreadful desperate, no more the
- gloomy hideous
fearful furious alarming terrible mournful
- sorrowful frightful appalling: peace, perfect peace: and I hung up
- at Yule my duindleeng
lunas, helphelped of Kettil Flashnose, for
- the souperhore of my
frigid one, coloumba mea, frimosa
- Wastewindy tarred strate and
- limp from black to block, through all Livania's
- from anodes to cathodes and from the topazolites of
- Wykinloeflare, by
sapphire siomen's lure and
- ford's hook and crook lights to the
polders of Hy
- avenyue ceen my peurls
ahumming, the crown to my estuarine
- munipicence?: three
firths of the sea I swept with draughtness
- and all ennempties I bottled em up in
bellomport: when I
- marooned jack and
maturin I was a bad boy's bogey but it was
- when I went on to sankt piotersbarq that they gave my devil his
- dues: what is seizer can
hack in the old wold a sawyer may
- in the green: on the island of Breasil the
wildth of me perished
- and I took my plowshure sadly, feeling pity for me
- bold O'Connee weds on
Alta Mahar, the
tawny sprawling beside
- that silver burn, I sate me and settled with the little
crither of my
- hearth: her intellects I charmed with I
calle them utile thoughts,
- her turlyhyde I plumped with
amiens pease in
- plenty: my biblous beadells
shewed her triumphs of
- pageantries, loftust
duffed our cousterclother,
- Owel with
cortoppled baskib, Sire
Noeh Guinnass, exposant of
- his bargeness and Lord Joe Starr to
hump the body of the camell:
- I screwed the
Emperor down with
ninepins gaelic with sixpenny-
- hapennies for his
on: my worthies were bissed and trissed
- from Joshua to Godfrey but my processus prophetarum they would
- have plauded to perpetuation. Moral: book to
besure, see press.
- — He's not all buum and
- — But his
handly food him.
- — Steving's grain for's
The S. S. Paudraic's in the harbour.
- — And after these things, I fed her, my
carlen, my barelean lin-
- steer, upon spiceries for her
italics of knobby
- lauch and the rich morsel of the
shains of gar-
- leeks and swinespepper and gothakrauts and pinkee
- primes of meshallehs and
subleties in jellywork, come the feast
- of Saint Pancreas, and
shortcake nutrients for
- pudding, bready and
nutalled and potted
fleshmeats from store
- dampkookin, and the drugs of Kafa and
Jelupa and shallots out
- of Ascalon, feeding her food convenient
herfor, to pass them into
- earth: and to my saffronbreathing
skinsyg, I gave
- Biorwik's powlver and
Uliv's oils, unguents of
cuticure, for the
- swarthy searchall's face on her, with
handewers and groinscrubbers
- and a carrycam to teaze her
tussy out, the brown but combly,
- a mopsa's broom to duist her
sate, and clubmoss and
- foot for her more moister wards (amazing
efficiencies!): and, my
- shopsoiled doveling, when weeks of kindness kinly
- our saloons esquirial, with
- and giltedged librariums, I did devise my
telltale sports at even-
- bread to wring her withers
- drapier-cut-dean, bray,
nap, spinado and
- had our lewd mayers and our
- smuling fullface on us out of their
- over for cohabitation and allpointed by
Hind: Tamlane the
- sacke, Dirk Wettingstone, Pieter
- Mrs Currens, Mrs Reyson-Figgis, Mrs
Dattery, and Mrs
- Quetch: in hym we trust,
footwash and sects principles,
- overseer, Amos five six: she had
- grace of aljambras and
duncingk the bloodanoobs in her
- halls while I, dizzed and
dazed by the
lumpty thumpty of our
- interloopings, fell
clocksure off my ballast: in our
- it vampared for elenders, we
Gudd for the sleep and
- the ghoasts: she chauffed her
fuesies at my
Wigan's jewels while
- she skalded her
mermeries on my
Sagos: in pay-
- cook's thronsaale she domineered,
lecking icies off the
- panes all admired her in camises: on
- you merk well what you see:
let wellth were I our
- would theirs be tights for the gods: in littleritt
- cindery yellows and tinsel and
glitter and bibs under
- made nusance of many well pressed
- freely in the scrub: I foredreamed for thee and more than
- maked: I prevened for thee in the
haunts that joybelled frail
- a-leaves for sturdy
traemen: pelves ad hombres
sumus: I said to
- the shiftless prostitute; let me be your
fodder; and to rodies and
- prater brothers; Chau,
Camerade!: evangel of good
- nient as the Healer's word, for the lost,
- ever will: who, in regimentation through liberal donation in co-
- ordination for organisation of their installation and augmenta-
- tion plus some annexation and
amplification without precipita-
- tion towards the culmination in latification of what was formerly
- their utter privation, competence, cheerfulness, usefulness and
- the meed, shall, in their second
adams, all be made alive: my
- tugs steered down canal
lighters lay longside on
- Regalia Water. And I built in Urbs in Rure, for
- my shiny brows, under astrolobe from my
upservatory, an erd-
- closet with showne ejector wherewithin to be squatquit in most
- covenience from her sabbath needs, when open noise should
- stilled be: did not I festfix with
mortarboard my unniversiries,
- wholly rational and gottalike, sophister
agen sorefister, life sizars
- all?: was I not rosetted on two
stellas of little
egypt? had not I
- rockcut readers,
hieros, gregos and democriticos?:
- bimedallised: and by my
- ka Ulitzas made not I to pass through twelve Threadneedles and
- Newgade and
Vicus Veneris to
cooinsight?: my camels' walk,
- kolossa kolossa! no
- ye many but my fews were chousen
(Voter, voter, early voter,
- he was never too oft for
old Sarum): terminals four my
- were, the Geenar, the Greasouwea, the Debwickweck, the
- greawis. And I sept up
pro and the
- stavekirks wove so
peeled wands and
- floodmud, now all loosebrick and stonefest, freely masoned
- arked for covennanters and
rifuge: descent from above
- on us, Hagiasofia of
orisons thy nave and
- our aeone tone aeones thy
studvaast vault; Hams, circuitise!
- Shemites, retrace!: horns, hush! no
barkeys! hereround is't
- holied!: all truanttrulls made I
- I pushed, gowgow:
Cassels, Redmond, Gandon,
- perd, Smyth,
- Thorneycroft and
Hogan too: sprids serve me!
- tect my tileries (O tribes! O
gentes!), keep my keep, the peace
- of my four great ways: oathiose infernals to
- arcane celestials to
Sweatenburgs Welhell! My seven
- trailed to maze her and ever a wynd had
saving closes and all these
- closes flagged with the
gust, hoops for her,
hatsoff for him and
- ruffles through
garding: and that was why Blabus was
- razing his wall and
eltering the suzannes of his
- thirdly, for ewigs, I did reform and restore for my smuggy
- piggiesknees, my sweet
coolocked, my auburn
- her paddypalace on the
crossknoll with massgo bell,
duominous and muezzatinties to
commind the fit-
- ful: doom adimdim adoom adimadim: and the oragel of the lauds
- to tellforth's glory: and added thereunto a shallow
laver to slub
- out her hellfire and
posied windows for her oriel house:
- pewmillieu, christous
pewmillieu: zackbutts babazounded,
- tararulled: and she sass her
nach, chillybombom and
- nets, upon the altarstane. May all have
- — Hoke!
- — Hoke!
- — Hoke!
- — And
sleetshowers of bless-
- ing, where it froze in chalix eller swum in the
vestry, with fairskin
- book and ruling rod, vein of my
vergin page, her
- I did learn my little ana
- per, from alderbirk to
tannenyou, with myraw
- drum; ooah, oyir, oyir, oyir: and I did spread before my
- where Lord street lolls and ladies linger and
- cuts Primrose Rise and
Coney Bend bounds
Mulbreys Island but
- never a blid had bledded or bludded since long agore when the
- whole blighty acre was bladey well
pessovered, my selvage mats
- of lecheworked lawn, my carpet gardens of
Guerdon City, with
- chopes pyramidous and mousselimes and
- sets and pensilled turisses for the busspleaches of the
- mies and esplanadas and
- donell of Maynooth,
Nielsen, rare admirable, Jean
- de Porteleau,
Gretecloke, Guglielmus Caulis and the
Passivucant (glorietta's inexcellsiored!): for
- and for folliedays till the
comple anniums of
- maios ant gypsyjuliennes as such are pleased of theirs to walk:
- and I planted for my own hot lisbing lass a
quickset vineyard and
- I fenced it about with huge Chesterfield elms and
- and rigs of barlow and
bowery nooks and
- and pampos animos and
- aguaducks: a
hawthorndene, a feyrieglenn, the hallaw
Finmark's Howe, against lickybudmonth and
- month with a magicscene wall
(rimrim! rimrim!) for a Queen's
- garden of her phoenix: and (hush! hush!) I brewed for my alpine
- plurabelle, wigwarming wench, (speakeasy!) my
- old Dublin lindub, the free, the froh, the
- puss, pussyfoot, to split the
spleen of her maw: and I laid down
- before the trotters to my
eblanite my stony
- ways, my nordsoud circulums, my eastmoreland and
- more, running boullowards and
syddenly parading, (hearsemen,
- opslo! nuptiallers, get
storting!): whereon, in
- men like yahoomen (expect till
dutc cundoctor summoneth him
- all fahrts to pay, velkommen all
hankinhunkn in this
- Hoseyeh!), claudesdales
- rickyshaws with Hispain's King's
- tangs, buckarestive
shays and turnintaxis, and
- tall tall tilburys and nod nod
noddies, others gigging gaily, some
- sedated in sedans: my
gents, aroger, aroger, my dam-
- sells softsidesaddled, covertly, covertly, and Lawdy Dawe a
- behind: the mule and the hinny and the
jennet and the mustard
- nag and piebald
shjelties and skewbald
- (lift ye the left and rink ye the right!) for her
- she lalaughed in her diddydid
domino to the switcheries of the
- whip. Down with them! Kick!
Marahah! Luahah! Joahanahanahana!